ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay location annouced for Week 1

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Those of you (and me included) thought that College GameDay would be @ Louisville/Alabama game is wrong, it'll be live @ South Bend, IN for Michigan/Notre Dame. I just got the news by ESPN text.

Those of you (and me included) thought that College GameDay would be @ Louisville/Alabama game is wrong, it'll be live @ South Bend, IN for Michigan/Notre Dame. I just got the news by ESPN text.

When I heard the ND and Michigan game is at the same time as our game my thought was that it isn’t good for eyes on our game. And now game day. That isn’t a surprise.

When I heard the ND and Michigan game is at the same time as our game my thought was that it isn’t good for eyes on our game. And now game day. That isn’t a surprise.

Not overly surprised.

No Lamar Jackson.

Average 2017 season.

Picked 4th or 5th in Atlantic Division depending upon the publication.

Line is 24.5.

Reactions: CardsFirst

Not overly surprised.

No Lamar Jackson.

Average 2017 season.

Picked 4th or 5th in Atlantic Division depending upon the publication.

Line is 24.5.

Now if we were to pull off what many think is the nearly impossible all eyes would change the channel fast.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
If this were the 1980's, I'd be psyched about Michigan/Notre Dame. Two once great programs.

Reactions: CardVille
We are 25 point underdogs the last time I checked. That does not warrant Gameday showing up.

I think it will be a great game and much closer than that line, however, nationally it is viewed as a blow-out type game.

ND/Mich better hope we don't go ahead early.

Channels will change quicker than a politician at a fundraiser.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT