ADVERTISEMENT

Colburn signed with Wake Forest this morning

Getting a masters from Wake right now so I can still pull for the kid except when he plays against Louisville.

Hope he does well.

Originally posted by Cardfan1963:
Couriers Tim Sullivan has already planned his writing.
I've had several twitter exchanges with Tim Sullivan. He enjoys jabbing both UofL and UK fanbases, then feigning mystification as to why either side would be offended or annoyed by his writing. I've never been able to get him to admit he often plays devil's advocate to get hits.

Originally posted by Steelers2012:

I've had several twitter exchanges with Tim Sullivan. He enjoys jabbing both UofL and UK fanbases, then feigning mystification as to why either side would be offended or annoyed by his writing. I've never been able to get him to admit he often plays devil's advocate to get hits.
I agree with most all of your takes but Sullivan does not jab both sides. It's public knowledge that he is a YewKay fan as are most all of the writers at the UKourier Journal. Read the paper any day of the week and tell me which side they favor.

Originally posted by Petjurino:
Originally posted by Steelers2012:

I agree with most all of your takes but Sullivan does not jab both sides. It's public knowledge that he is a YewKay fan as are most all of the writers at the UKourier Journal. Read the paper any day of the week and tell me which side they favor.
I'm not buying this at all !

Originally posted by PushupMan:
Glad to see the young man end up with a scholarship to a P5 school after all.
Me too.

I was really liking this kid for some reason and looking forward to watching him play for us. I felt like a SC Mr. FB would have a huge chip on his shoulder like so many of our greatest players have had.

I'm sure he does now.

I hope he does well, but that it doesn't come back to haunt us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT