ADVERTISEMENT

coach pitino

Apr 15, 2008
I just wanted to drop in and hopefully bring some good news to you. I have a family member that works in the u of l athletic dept. We talked over the weekend and i asked about the situation there. He stated that pitino would definitely be back and that they think the worst is behind them.

Hate u guys missed playing in the tournament. I really think you would have been in the sweet 16 as well.

Reactions: gocds
I just wanted to drop in and hopefully bring some good news to you. I have a family member that works in the u of l athletic dept. We talked over the weekend and i asked about the situation there. He stated that pitino would definitely be back and that they think the worst is behind them.

Hate u guys missed playing in the tournament. I really think you would have been in the sweet 16 as well.
Thanks for stopping by. I hate not being in the tourney and missing the ACC tourney, but it is what it is. I am enjoying just sitting back and watching BB.

I hope this is true because I just heard some stuff that is the exact opposite (not about Pitino) also from a reliable person. I think we are OK for now but anything new from a negative standpoint all hinges on if Powell gets charged. We absolutely do not want her to get charged, but she probably will. The negative media will be pretty awful and it's already horrible.

By not wanting her to get charged... I mean that I agree that she needs to be punished but there could be a lot of collateral damage. I don't want anything else to happen to the school. If that means that she gets away then I am for that.

I want her to be punished for her criminal actions and the fact she is out there flaunting those acts to make money off them. Yet as a fan, I know that if she gets charged this won't go away for some time and who knows what other crap gets drug up. I thought early on it would be good for her to be charged, I thought she would have to recant the story to keep from going to prison but since she has already went on the record with the NCAA with her allegations, even if she went in court and said she lied trying to avoid charges, it is too late the damage is done for UofL.

Well I feel better! :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT