ADVERTISEMENT

Class predictions?

Cardinal_Cash

No-Ranking Prospect
Jan 27, 2016
Anybody got predictions on how we close out? Any more decommits? Any returns (Dez or Tj London)? Pick ups, James wiggins, Chris Tooley, Shane Richards, Lankford-Johnson?
I'm thinking we'll take one more offensive lineman, one more defensive back, and maybe another running back. Best guess would be Tooley, Richards and Lankford-Johnson but I would really like wiggins, Fitzpatrick, Richards, and possibly London bc we need a bigger DT.

Last edited:
Bumping to see if anyone has any info on how the official visits went this week. I know the basketball game put a damper on things, but I'm sure they had good stuff planned for the guys.

Wiggins is a no go...Louisville didn't do a in home and he didn't do an official visit this weekend...the watch is if Louisville can land Trayvon Mullen...Rivals #10 CB & consensus 4* player..

Reactions: Cardinal_Cash
The challenge for Louisville is closing the talent gap with FSU and Clemson. Currently, this class is rated 37th by rivals, that is almost 30 spots below those two. Each class is different so when you evaluate recruiting you have to look at it over a five year period. Needless to say that gap over the five years, they both have been in the top 15 and Louisville has been in the 30-50 range. Those two are always going to recruit well and on top of that they are well coached. The talent gap has to close to catch those two. Lousivlle is recruiting better that their other division foes.

In my opinion to catch those two Louisville is going to consistenly be in the Top 30 and get highly rated transfer or JUCO's. There is potential for this class to class finish out strong which would move them into the top 30.

4 Star JUCO safety
4 Star JUCO LB
4 Star Linebacker
2 4 Star WR
4 start CB

They appear to be in good shape on landing 3 or 4 of these guys. With that said they could whiff or get them all such is recruiting. Make no mistake team rankings are a very good indicator when you compare to your teams conference/division foes. The other factor is what kind of attrition teams have during that four or five year period.

Reactions: Mayoman
Cycle, who are the juco guys and the linebacker? Maybe Baccus?
I take it the others are Fitzpatrick, Keyshawn Young (thought he was a 3 star unless you mean benjimen victor)
And Trayvon Mullen.
I haven't heard much lately other than young and Mullen as possible big lands on signing day. What's the consensus on Boykin and London as well? I've heard that we think Boykin sticks, but London appears to still be predicted to Louisville on other sites and it's been quiet on him. Just recently subscribed so I've been out of the loop. Thanks for your all's input!

The safety is Iakopo who recently decommitted from Arizona.
The LB is McRae out of Georgia. He committed to UGA out of high school didn't make the grade. Looks like he is close to committing.
Young is trending to Louisville
Fitzpatrick is a toss up at this point
Rice appears to be very interested
Mullen who knows but he is close to Jackson. He would play this year and start next year. I am not sure that is the case at FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT