ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Class of 2026 Offers

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
"That was great getting an offer from Louisville," Allmond said. "They're a rebuilding program. I got on the phone with coach Carr who used to be at Charleston. So, that connection right there and just being able to get an offer from a program that's trying to rebuild and you know, create something new and get it back to what it was."

You are knowledgeable of the high school players. You keep up with it?
I don't follow HS that closely until district tournament time, but look to expand. Generally keep it to 8th, 9th and 10th Region. I look more toward old time skills (which I had none) like passing, shot mechanics (I had those) and moving w/o the ball than I do dunks n threes.

Malachi Moreno is a must get. Sorry to see Trent Noah wind up at UK. Thought he would have been a perfect fit for CPK.

I don't follow HS that closely until district tournament time, but look to expand. Generally keep it to 8th, 9th and 10th Region. I look more toward old time skills (which I had none) like passing, shot mechanics (I had those) and moving w/o the ball than I do dunks n threes.

Malachi Moreno is a must get. Sorry to see Trent Noah wind up at UK. Thought he would have been a perfect fit for CPK.
Heard tons of fans say they want Kaden Magwood too.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT