ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Chucky Hepburn Commits To Cards

I'm excited about this back court that CPK has assembled. Chucky is a true PG that can also defend. With Koren Johnson and Reyne Smith the guards are really solid though they could add one more.

I'm excited about this back court that CPK has assembled. Chucky is a true PG that can also defend. With Koren Johnson and Reyne Smith the guards are really solid though they could add one more.
We already have 6 guards or G/F combos signed. We need a couple of bigs and some PF's.

We already have 6 guards or G/F combos signed. We need a couple of bigs and some PF's.
Bigs definitely a priority now. I was talking about Wesley Yates possibly committing. Hopefully CPK gets an experienced portal big and a couple of PFs. Don't sleep on James Scott though. He's a promising athletic young big man.

CPK has been phenomenal so far and we are not even close to being finished. Keep up the support it has been amazing so far in 2024 and stay tuned for future news!!

Less than 25% of portal have committed. Will be an interesting and crazy week.

Less than 25% of portal have committed. Will be an interesting and crazy week.
i like how they changed portal rules so all grad transfers have to have their names in by may 1 instead of whenever as was previously done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT