ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas Break

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Gonna take a little break until after the uk basketball game.Needless to say,the cats got one coming.I sure as hell hope we give it to them,but I'll settle for a one point win.

After the new year,we'll get back into it and talk about the outfield and other tangible and intangible aspects of this team leading up to February and what promises to be another run at it.

Merry Christmas to Card Nation ,Coach Mac and the rest of the Cardinal Baseball Program.
See everybody back after New Years.

Gonna take a little break until after the uk basketball game.Needless to say,the cats got one coming.I sure as hell hope we give it to them,but I'll settle for a one point win.

After the new year,we'll get back into it and talk about the outfield and other tangible and intangible aspects of this team leading up to February and what promises to be another run at it.

Merry Christmas to Card Nation ,Coach Mac and the rest of the Cardinal Baseball Program.
See everybody back after New Years.

Sorry I do not give you the kudos you deserve, but I recognize your effort and capability.
BTW, I am an old friend of Howie, ask.him.aboutme, he will vouch for me, a transplanted NYer, I am a huge baseball fan...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT