ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Williams dismissed from team!

besok1

800+
Oct 27, 2010
Louisville, KY
Bobby stated that DL Chris Williams has been dismissed from the team, for violation of team rules (did not go into detail), after practice today. What I saw from the first practice:

O- Line
LT- Geron Christian
LG-Cole Bentley
C- Robbie Bell
RG- Kenny Thomas
RT- Lukayus McNeil

Lamar looked good, timing was off, as to be expected. Looks like he has a little more touch this year, but was inconsistent with it. Jeremy Smith is a beast, and looked good, no lingering effects from the Spring. Same for Malik Williams, speed, speed, and speed, great compliment to Jeremy Smith. Reggie really looked good, but didn't see as much of him, as I did the others. You can tell that Colin Wilson is lost, and not in "football" shape yet, but he definitely "looks" the part, bigger than I thought.

The receivers, Jaylen was being Jaylen, Dez Fitzpatrick looked good, and Treveon Samuel looks like a completely different player from last year. Kid has "quicks". Charles Standberry looked awesome, and Kemari Averett, "WILL" play this year. Seth Dawkins picking up where he left off.

The defense was working fast, with Trevon Young looking very smooth, James Hearn back in form, and Jaire looked very good. Trumaine Washington was the surprise of the practice to me, he was ALL over the place, and looked great! Picked Lamar on the very first pass in skellies! Other defenders that stood out to me, London Iakopo, CJ Avery at inside linebacker, and Stacy Thomas.

Mason King was "BOOMING" punts today! Deep, needs to work on his hang time a little bit, but man, I saw at least "2" 70 yarders, and "1" 60 yarder. Not sure who the other punter was, No. 47? But he had some decent punts, with really good hang time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News