ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Jones, I hope you get your life in order!

chugman

One-Star Poster
Mar 15, 2005
All day long, I really didn't give a damn why Chris was dismiised from the team. Sure, I was curious, but it isnt any of my business. Like an earlier poster on here, I have been a life long supporter of UL; graduated with Bridgeman and Murphy in '76 and a season ticket holder for 35 years. Unlike that poster, I don't think it is my right to know what happened!

I have total confidence in my coach and administration to make the right call in these situations! I will not ask what happened or why. Now that the story is out there, I guess some feel better. Not sure why that is. Some people take a delight in the "I told you so" aftermath of a saga. That's rather sad in itself.

At this point, the decision has been made and Chris Jones is at a crucial crossroad in his life. We have all read about his difficult path thru life and we all know he has not made the best of decisions recently. My hope is that he gets his life in order and becomes a productive member of society. I'm pulling for you, Chris!

They had no choice here. It's a legal liability if he sent threatening messages. I hope he comes back to visit and he will be shown great love if and when he does. Always pull for the student athletes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT