ADVERTISEMENT

Chane Behanan In Trouble Again

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Chane Behanan was arrested Saturday evening.

Behanan was accused of being a backseat passenger in a car that had “marijuana residue” and was sitting next to a stolen “AK-47-style rifle,” according to an arrest citation.

Behanan faces charges of possession of marijuana and one count of possession of a stolen firearm.

Behanan was not driving the vehicle, according to an arrest citation, but everyone in the vehicle received similar charges.
Before the start of the 2013-2014 season, then Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino dismissed Behanan from the team over an undisclosed violation of team rules. It was later revealed it was for marijuana use.

Behanan is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday morning

Just sad. The young man just couldn't make wise decisions that could have provided such a bright future for him and his family. I hope one day he can wise up and mature enough to be a solid citizen and provider for his family.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
In that photo he looks radicalized, I hate hearing this it is a shame. He could have been a pro player making good money.

He doesn't get kicked off in 2014 and lose his mind...I really believe you all would have gone back to back and he plays in the NBA. Really wasted an opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT