ADVERTISEMENT

CBS is reporting that Louisville play Ohio State in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
" CBS is reporting that Louisville will host Ohio State in the upcoming ACC/Big Ten Challenge"

The game will be played in the YUM Center, no time or exact date has been set yet. Last time UoL and OS met was in 2014 the Cards won that one 64-55. I'm personally looking forward to us playing against JaQuan Lyle and the rest of the Buckeye squad.

Last edited:
Here's what JaQuan Lyle (remember that name?) had to say on Twitter about the game. I'm sure he will get a warm welcome at The Yum Center. Winking

JaQuan Lyle @JMamba13

LOL out of all the teams, how we get Louisville @ Louisville that will be an interesting one

" CBS is reporting that Louisville will host Ohio State in the upcoming ACC/Big Ten Challenge"

The game will be played in the YUM Center, no time or exact date has been set yet. Last time UoL and OS met was in 2014 the Cards won that one 64-55. I'm personally looking forward to us playing against JaQuan Lyle and the rest of the Buckeye squad.

Andy Katz is now reporting that Louisville will be hosting Purdue instead of OSU !

The games on Nov. 30 are expected to be deeper in talent, with
Ohio State at Virginia and Purdue at Louisville sharing the marquee with the UNC-Indiana showdown. The other games are Virginia Tech at Michigan, Rutgers at Miami and Nebraska at Clemson.

Bummer!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT