ADVERTISEMENT

Cards open as a...

Hm, Dillon is banged up, BC is 1-2 in their last 3 games, and maybe the Cards regroup from the shellacking. Of course, BC is averaging 54 PPG at home. It's probable by game time, if Dillon is a go, the spread will be closer to BC -17.

Should embarrass them to death.

Maybe if they play as hard as they defend Bobby they can at least cover. o_O:confused:

Not so sure. Dillon ran for 272 yards and 4 TD's against us last year. Our run defense isn't exactly outstanding.
The fact that he's bigger an faster than every LB we have except DE is going to be an issue. After viewing the GT tape, I doubt BC is working on their flea flicker package.

Dillon didn't play last week due to injury. I hope he gets well (like after next week)

If Dillon is still out, this game will be close, and UofL will have a chance to win in the fourth quarter - similar to what we saw with FSU. If Dillon can play, BC will probably win and have an excellent chance to cover that two TD spread....

At this point, I'm going to call the defense we saw against Georgia Tech as an aberration.... Too many players on that unit were playing scared, afraid of being injured by the cut blocks. After hearing Petrino talk about that, and how the defensive effort was night and day different between the FSU and GT games, it makes a lot of sense.

If Dillon is still out, this game will be close, and UofL will have a chance to win in the fourth quarter - similar to what we saw with FSU. If Dillon can play, BC will probably win and have an excellent chance to cover that two TD spread....

At this point, I'm going to call the defense we saw against Georgia Tech as an aberration.... Too many players on that unit were playing scared, afraid of being injured by the cut blocks. After hearing Petrino talk about that, and how the defensive effort was night and day different between the FSU and GT games, it makes a lot of sense.

Afraid to get hurt? Lord, they're as soft as they are poorly coached.

One thing everybody is missing here. BC has a better coaching staff!

13.5 is a lot of points but I'm still taking the believe it when I see it approach with the Cards.

The offense appears to be getting better and BC’s defense is not great. It’s hard for me to believe based on the evidence that this team can go on the road and beat BC. This is why they play the games.

I like the over on 61.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT