ADVERTISEMENT

Cards open -1.5 vs UNC

I'll be taking UNC big if that holds up. They're the best team playing right now. Even with UofLs motivation to redeem themselves, I see UNC by 10-12.

Reactions: Cue Card
Guess it will be determined by the refs...maybe they'll 'let them play' or they might decide to 'call it tight'. Hmmm

This line stinks to me. It screams U of L by 6. I dropped a decent hunk on the Cards -1. Somebody knows something the rest of us don't. Sharps have to be all over the Cards.

Last edited:
This line stinks to me. It screams U of L by 6. I dropped a decent hunk on the Cards -1. Somebody knows something the rest of us don't. Sharps have to be all over the Cards.

That's the smell of modern day basketball. Nothing matters but Nike and their grossly overpriced gear. It's become a three card monte. A simple street hustle. And you're betting against Nike U. Enjoy chasing the cards. ;)

Reactions: JohnKBA
Great bounceback win by U of L. Once a week or so a line gets posted that looks so obvious one way, you take the other side of it. This was one of those lines. Lee is a BALLER.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT