ADVERTISEMENT

Cards land Neb transfer Qb

Good to have him considering Malik is super injury prone. Idk if the kid will be great or not, but having his ability as a backup will serve well.

I wonder if Teddy had anything to do with this. We all know that he and Chris McCaffrey play together at Carolina. Plus I also believe they have another younger brother still in high school, tho I don't know what position he plays. Maybe we can start a family pipeline since we keep missing out on the so called "legacy" Recruits

I wonder if Teddy had anything to do with this. We all know that he and Chris McCaffrey play together at Carolina. Plus I also believe they have another younger brother still in high school, tho I don't know what position he plays. Maybe we can start a family pipeline since we keep missing out on the so called "legacy" Recruits
CM was out this year, which is one of the reasons why fans want Teddy replaced with a shiny new QB. TB may end up being the Earl Morrall of the 21st century

Reactions: Bardman
That would only make sense if Teddy’s coaches were still here unless TB referred him to one of his favorite professors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT