ADVERTISEMENT

Cards history with the whistle

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Has there ever been a major story of the refs costing the Cards in the media? There has been plenty of games where the whistle or lack of the whistle doomed the Cards to a loss. It gets discussed by the fans and maybe a announcer but there's never been a lead story about it the following days.

What gets me is why do UK fans think they shouldn't get hosed by the refs like everyone else. Sure it sucks for you and you can scream at the TV but once the game is over you accept everyone is human and you wait for the next game. UK has had three media stories about officiating in the last 12 months.

I thank my lucky stars everyday my family were Cards fans when I was growing up. The thought of being a UK fan is terrifying.

The funny thing is the more they do it the more it is magnified and the nation see's their true colors.

I remember the play where a punt returner signaled for a fair catch, then caught it and returned it for a TD. I was pretty pissed at the official just standing there. But I didn’t look up his phone number or threaten him. Might have been different though if he was in my living room.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT