ADVERTISEMENT

Cards at NC State Game thread

Cards had a little momentum, then a penalty slowed us down. Gotta cut thise out. Looks like we just turned them over as I type

Two big missed calls by the refs an obvious pass interference no call and no call on the face mask. I hope the refs get better.

Reactions: PHCARD
So far we are looking a little bit flat. They'll pick it up. I thought the VERY obvious facemask was BS though.

Great to see us capitalize on that second turnover! Plays will be there in the passing game if we can block their defensive front.

Yes, might be time for Micale to sit for at least the rest of the half.

I’m watching on a phone and NC States uniforms keep confusing me, we have more black than red and it’s throwing me off

Team looks lost. Stupid penalties, missed tackles, shanked punts, this performance looks like last years team.

Getting 6 wins will be the ceiling.

No Becton and no McCoy at Center for the third straight game. Our OL is really struggling.

You guys are failing too realize just as Ledford knows them . They know his zone scheme just as well . However the Cards mindset in this game is killing themselves. Not really focused they better get it together or they wont win another game .

Reactions: PushupMan
There is no excuse for false starts, shanked punts, Malik unsportsmanlike, list goes on this game

Honeymoon is over. Satterfield needs to figure this out. NC State is terrible and are playing a butt load of freshman and sophomores. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Law007
Nice pass by Micale. I hope people start to realize qb play is not this team’s issue. If you’re looking for something to blame start with defense as a whole. If you’re looking for something to blame offensively look to our depleted OL

Nice job! NC State secondary is very vulnerable. A lot of big plays will be there if we can block them up.

Reactions: luv2hit63
BTW, I did see McCoy warming up at halftime. Not sure if he was in on that series or not.

Micale makes us more explosive.

Conley is safer. Not as explosive. Can get the ball to our receivers who just need an accurate ball. But he’s a freshman and I think a full game a defense could adjust once they see some weakness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT