ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinals (Total Offense & more)

30.7 first downs per game caught my eye because 30 was a regular occurrence in CBP1 era (the original "Cards First Down" era) but we haven't even reached our ceiling yet. That's very exciting since we have waited till year 3 to see it this time around. Jackson was upset he threw that INT and gave himself a "D" while praising the team. We can get a lot better.

Truth be told, U of L is dominating college football after three weeks. And except for the arena, I'm not prone to hyperbole... :)

And what's funny many fans from other school keep pointing at LJ a believe it will end when departs. Although he makes things happen were dominating in almost all areas. Oh yeah for those that think this will end when LJ departs, guess again Pass is waiting in the shadows. And we're gaining strength at almost every position.

List of "when he departs" guys that I can recall...

Our recent grads on defense
Devante Parker
Teddy B.
Brian Brohm
Michael Bush

Schnelly
Petrino
Charlie

...and I'm forgetting some. It's the delusion of fools.

EDIT: I overlooked putting JLS on the coaching list...

Last edited:
List of "when he departs" guys that I can recall...

Our recent grads on defense
Devante Parker
Teddy B.
Brian Brohm
Michael Bush

Schnelly
Petrino
Charlie

...and I'm forgetting some. It's the delusion of fools.
They were kind of right on Petrino 1. Don't forget we got Kragtharped.

Reactions: Cue Card
They were kind of right on Petrino 1. Don't forget we got Kragtharped.
The reality is probably anyone is a drop-off compared to Petrino.

BUT the event you mention was more about the guy who was HIRED to replace him. And Jurich would likely tell you that. Had Strong succeeded Petrino, hard telling where this program would have been those K-rag years...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT