ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t wait till March...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Tired of watching this shit show.

Not into “friendship” coaching. Players doing what they want with no repercussions.

Sick of Anas, his shit hole body language, his horrible free throw shooting, etc. The guy has zero heart. Doesn’t deserve to wear the jersey. Glad he likes DP’s easy practices. HE IS A JOKE.

I want Gregg Marshall or another top coach to turn this around. Can’t wait!

Reactions: Deeva
Louisville would have better luck hiring a good coach if they wait another year. Let Padgett interim for another year, and find a better coach the following season. Otherwise, Louisville will likely be stuck with some up and comer who couldn't get a job at any other major school.

micahpe, you either have no clue or are a kitty troll. First of all, keeping Padgett kills recruiting and secondly there are tons of proven coaches waiting for this season to end and this job to open up. Just wait, Cards will get a STUD current head coach.

Reactions: BPGhost
Louisville would have better luck hiring a good coach if they wait another year. Let Padgett interim for another year, and find a better coach the following season. Otherwise, Louisville will likely be stuck with some up and comer who couldn't get a job at any other major school.
Good 1st post. Keep 'em comin'...

Agree. Keep Padgett until the smoke clears.

It’s probably going to get worse over the next few years.

Get a solid head coach as the smoke begins to clear in order for them to see exactly what their dealing with.

Everyone loves a good comeback story.

Yeah, all the players come to this board and determine their effort or lack of effort. I’m buying that. Whatever.

Yeah not really the point.

The point is you'll be trashing whoever the next coach and next round of players are as soon as they get here, or in some instances before they play a minute like you did with Williams after his HS All-Star game.

The point is you're terrible.

Maybe the players read your posts and don't want to go all out for a guy like you.
No doubt - fan expectations clearly decrease as you go up in level. It’ll be nothing but chocolate and love letters if any of them make it to a pro league...:rolleyes:

Yeah not really the point.

The point is you'll be trashing whoever the next coach and next round of players are as soon as they get here, or in some instances before they play a minute like you did with Williams after his HS All-Star game.

The point is you're terrible.
My point is I don’t care what you think of my opinion. You always attack me and others. It’s a free country, I’ll express my opinion here and other places. I could care less what you think. To my knowledge I have never gotten personal with you. But, you do your thing big guy.

You always attack me .

You always attack the players and coaches, and I call you out for it. You give a terrible take, constantly.

You're not providing insight you're just running down the players, coaches, and program in all your posts.

This isn't personal. I'm sure you could be a great pet owner or something like that. But more than likely you're a miserable person in general, considering the drivel you share on the reg.

I will keep being me. You should stop being you.

Reactions: Senore2006 and zipp
Tough guy.

tumblr_mo06q5fe4a1r5pqz3o1_500.jpg

The issue is who is in charge of this train wreck. At this point, I really don't know. The NCAA seems content to let us swing in the wind while millions of dollars in revenue go down the tubes and the program hangs in the balance. Does anyone at U of L even care about what is at stake here with the arena and all or are they just concerned about planning their next cocktail party?

Reactions: Senore2006 and zipp
micahpe, you either have no clue or are a kitty troll. First of all, keeping Padgett kills recruiting and secondly there are tons of proven coaches waiting for this season to end and this job to open up. Just wait, Cards will get a STUD current head coach.

Short Creek,

Sure put out feelers and see if any top coach is interested. Louisville better have a ton of money to shell out. Just don't announce Padgett's departure until you have that big fish on the line. I doubt Padgett would mind being in the waiting.

Yes, it would temporarily hurt recruiting but even a really good coach is going to have a hard time recruiting until the smoke clears.

If you don't have a top noth hire committed you aren't forced to take on a sub par hirer. Then you are stick with that guy for 5 years or so before he is canned or pressured out.

Cards will get a top tier coach. Write that down. They’ll be lined up 10 deep, regardless of our NCAA woes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is uninformed or a hater.

Reactions: Larry10
I doubt Padgett would mind being in the waiting.

If you don't have a top noth hire committed you aren't forced to take on a sub par hirer. Then you are stick with that guy for 5 years or so before he is canned or pressured out.
Translate? Anyone?

Jibber Jabber-Mumbo Jumbo?

Translate? Anyone?
If Padgett is told they are in the process of looking for a head coach and if they find a good one they will take him. If they can't, would you be willing to be the interim for another year. I'm sure Padgett would be fine with this over being sent packing.

If Louisville publicly states, "Padgett is out, we are looking for a full time coach.". Then they begin the search, if they don't find a top coach willing to come in, they are forced to take whoever is the best option willing to take it. Then you have a coach who may be ok, may get you in the tourney once in awhile but not a coach that anyone is happy with.

If you wait another year, a better option will likely be there since they are a year removed from this mess.

Tired of watching this shit show.

Not into “friendship” coaching. Players doing what they want with no repercussions.

Sick of Anas, his shit hole body language, his horrible free throw shooting, etc. The guy has zero heart. Doesn’t deserve to wear the jersey. Glad he likes DP’s easy practices. HE IS A JOKE.

I want Gregg Marshall or another top coach to turn this around. Can’t wait!

We cannot hire a coach until we hire an AD which won’t happen until the President is hired. You might want to grasp reality our recruiting is going to suck until the NCAA is through with us. That could be two or three years. So keeping Padgett and waiting is the best course of action...actually it’s the only course of action. It’s going to get worse before it improves. Sad but true.

Reactions: micahpe and zipp
Ask Tennessee football how easy it was for them to find a head coach. And before you call them a "train wreck", what do you think they're calling you?...

Last edited:
We cannot hire a coach until we hire an AD which won’t happen until the President is hired. You might want to grasp reality our recruiting is going to suck until the NCAA is through with us. That could be two or three years. So keeping Padgett and waiting is the best course of action...actually it’s the only course of action. It’s going to get worse before it improves. Sad but true.
Anyone who doesn’t think that postel and tyra will be named to their respective positions permanently, is out of touch.

grissom wants his guys in place - It’s a done deal.

Anyone who doesn’t think that postel and tyra will be named to their respective positions permanently, is out of touch.

grissom wants his guys in place - It’s a done deal.

Who knows. I don’t have an issue withTyra but Postel that would be devastating.

The issue is who is in charge of this train wreck. At this point, I really don't know. The NCAA seems content to let us swing in the wind while millions of dollars in revenue go down the tubes and the program hangs in the balance. Does anyone at U of L even care about what is at stake here with the arena and all or are they just concerned about planning their next cocktail party?
Ramsey, Jurich and Pitino sure left a large financial mess that others have to cleanup.

Ramsey, Jurich and Pitino sure left a large financial mess that others have to cleanup.
Warped understanding... Those three built the money train and had it rolling. Which is where it would continue if the guys at the top were still there.

Make no mistake, these guys are the ones who derailed the train...

parade%20of%20fools_zpskpipxzq5.jpg

The money train rolled into their fat bellies while student tuition went up and the university's reputation went into the toilet. Like gorging a big fat baby that can't control it's rear end.

The money train rolled into their fat bellies while student tuition went up and the university's reputation went into the toilet. Like gorging a big fat baby that can't control it's rear end.
You're short on facts...

The embarrassment that Pitino, Jurich and Ramsey caused the university is horrific. Ramsey raiding the foundation, Jurich getting an over paid contract, his daughter getting hired by addidas, Pitino taking 98% of the addidas money, the Karen Sypher and Katina Powell messes. That's just for starters. It's like girls gone wild. No wonder some of the players and assistants were corrupted. The firings were well deserved and long over due.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
The embarrassment that Pitino, Jurich and Ramsey caused the university is horrific. Ramsey raiding the foundation, Jurich getting an over paid contract, his daughter getting hired by addidas, Pitino taking 98% of the addidas money, the Karen Sypher and Katina Powell messes. That's just for starters. It's like girls gone wild. No wonder some of the players and assistants were corrupted. The firings were well deserved and long over due.
Are you seriously that stupid or just a poser? Seriously?...

So what’s SuCks excuse? Their tuition continues to go up. Do you think it might have something to do with the state not funding the university’s at the same level?

And once again, I know it’s hard for some people to understand. Money targeted for athletics stays in athletics. So the money I donate goes to athletics.

But to be far the grant money coming in under Ramsey increased to levels never seen before at UofL. Which along with athletics fueled academics. It’s funny how when athletics is successful people feel good about the university and attend and/or donate. Do you think that will continue? I know that’s not a fair question today because we don’t have a president. Hope it does, will see.

Attendance, academics, quality of professors, facilities, better conference, and athletics all grew under the former administration. Can’t take that away.

Even with the scandals we’re in far better shape then we were 25 years ago.

In hindsight, hiring Padgett was just a huge mistake that we all bough in to because they sky was falling and it seemed like the perfect move at the time.

In reality, we would have been better with Crean as an INTERIM (and NOT full time and I am not advocating for him as coach 1 bit). He at least has experience and has shown he can do well when he has good talent.

We have not only a bad situation, but we let someone who is young with no experience handle the situation.

Actually he is a victim if the 60s drugs & hippie counter culture - lol.

Well, to quote Hunter Thompson: "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

After all, it's rare anymore to find yourself learning to kiil just because you flunked a couple classes. But I'll admit, it was sort of fun. There, I said it.

Reactions: BPGhost
In hindsight, hiring Padgett was just a huge mistake that we all bough in to because they sky was falling and it seemed like the perfect move at the time.

In reality, we would have been better with Crean as an INTERIM (and NOT full time and I am not advocating for him as coach 1 bit). He at least has experience and has shown he can do well when he has good talent.

We have not only a bad situation, but we let someone who is young with no experience handle the situation.
Tom Crean, of all the available cretins, could then mention he deserves few years' chances and have a little coaching swag to intimidate our "deciders", lol.

Tom Crean has the credibility of a gnat as a coach of a major program.

Heck no. We’re not in that bad of shape. I can easily imagine him keeping the gig. You think things are bad now, well that would be a nightmare. We’ve lost 4 games all of which were teams ranked in the top 25. Three of the games were on the road. Not going to panic yet.

Watching the Pitt vs Duke game and whose in the studio.....Tom Crean.

Reactions: nccardfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT