ADVERTISEMENT

Call me a homer but….

Sioux Falls Eric

One-Star Poster
Jul 30, 2017
Sioux falls South Dakota
Call me a homer but I am just not impressed with Quinn Ewers. For him being a second year starter I am just not seeing what all the hype is about. He is just dink and dunking down the field.Even though the announcers are trying to hype up is play so far. I think our offense is way more explosive than Texas and our Defense is way more aggressive.Give me Tyler and our offense any day against any team in the current top 5.

Dude, in case you didn't notice we played AP and Jax State. They played the National Champs in the Big House !

Dude, in case you didn't notice we played AP and Jax State. They played the National Champs in the Big House !
Really you mean to tell me that you are worried about this version of the Wolverines. Their QB is a deer in headlights. No team should be ranked that high that has had that much turnover from the Coaching staff to the offense and defense.They beat Arkansas State by 10 points and if you watched the game they were not exactly dominating them the whole game.

Call me a homer but I am just not impressed with Quinn Ewers. For him being a second year starter I am just not seeing what all the hype is about. He is just dink and dunking down the field.Even though the announcers are trying to hype up is play so far. I think our offense is way more explosive than Texas and our Defense is way more aggressive.Give me Tyler and our offense any day against any team in the current top 5.
I guess Manning is a bum too?

I’m not clear as to why not being impressed with Ewers makes you a homer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT