ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Courier

genowe

One-Star Poster
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2007
I called Courier to suspend my subscription while on vacation.
While waiting to talk to someone an ad came on wanting me
to sign up for UK app, saying go big blue. I promptly cancelled
my subscription for good after 40 years. I feel so much better
now! GO CARDS!

Good.

It's been years since I bought a CJ.

It can wither and die for all I care. I grow tired of the UofL fans posting links to CJ stories, urging us to click them to check out the article.

Yeah and the damn Idiot who delivers it is like the postman which means you will get it at 6:15 or 8:30 or when I get there, pitiful!

The C-J went the way of the home phone for me year's ago!

Example: I recently heard a story about a local basketball player transferring, researched it and found it to be true. Many days later I saw a C-J sitting in a break area at work and picked it up and glanced at it and there was a small article about the same kid transferring. Later in the day I pulled all the info about the situation up on the Internet. The news was 11 days old before it made it's way into the C-J Sports section. With cell phones, iPads, laptops, the Internet and Twitter, the C-J is truly obsolete - end of story!

Reactions: American Male
I gave up that rage years ago and don't miss it ever. I get tired of hearing their sports guys on 93.9.

now! GO CARDS!

Welcome to the light and home, my friend.

now! GO CARDS!
They don't call it the UKourier for nothing. Cancelled my subscription probably 8 years ago.

I quit years ago as well I don't even read online any more unless someone points out a must read. When I quit taking the paper and started reading it online you were able to post a comment about the article. A lot of the articles were very biased and not very accurate.

When you posted a comment about how wrong the article was and told why the article was wrong your post would get deleted. They also have employees posing as customers attacking your views, a very unprofessional newspaper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT