ADVERTISEMENT

Bronze Lot Parking Pass This Upcoming Season

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
For the past 3 to 4 years that I've been an UL football season ticket holder I've been trying to get a parking pass and had zero luck going through the UL ticket office, so I thought I tried again and the UL ticket office person said when I asked him about purchasing a parking pass for the upcoming season, he told me to fill out a request form etc etc, and I'm wanting the Bronze Lot, and I asked the guy if they'll be selling the Bronze Lot and he said that they'll only be selling the Green Lot.

If any season ticket holder has an extra parking pass for all 6 games, please let me know, and we'll discuss, I'm really interested in buying them. I'm looking for the Bronze Lot J (if possible)

There is a possibility I may know someone. BUT. They went up again to $50 a game. $300 for the season is a little steep in my opinion. But if that's what you want. That's what you want MD.

There is a possibility I may know someone. BUT. They went up again to $50 a game. $300 for the season is a little steep in my opinion. But if that's what you want. That's what you want MD.

I would be interested yes, please keep me posted, where at in the Bronze Lot?

That's not correct. The Bronze list price is still $30 per game, at least it was on my invoice.

But that strikes at the issue... IMO parking passes like that are even more in demand than the underlying tickets. When anyone ever buys Club, lifetime, or big donor seats, that's the first thing they ask about--the parking pass(es). If I ever had an extra to sell right next to the stadium, the price WOULD probably be at least $50 per game or more.

This is a tough request to fill. And I'm following it to see if the OP finds an offer...

That's not correct. The Bronze list price is still $30 per game, at least it was on my invoice.

But that strikes at the issue... IMO parking passes like that are even more in demand than the underlying tickets. When anyone ever buys Club, lifetime, or big donor seats, that's the first thing they ask about--the parking pass(es). If I ever had an extra to sell right next to the stadium, the price WOULD probably be at least $50 per game or more.

This is a tough request to fill. And I'm following it to see if the OP finds an offer...

Last season I was able to find and buy a Bronze Lot pass on this message board, and for those last 3 home games I very much enjoyed parking that close and very much enjoyed tailgating. I know it's a long shot for all home games this season, but at least I'm trying. :)

My bad Zipp. You are right. He parks over back the steel company. And they are $50 there a game. Don't you park over by the Caboose's? We tailgate with my buddy that owns the 2nd caboose in coming in from the south.

My bad Zipp. You are right. He parks over back the steel company. And they are $50 there a game. Don't you park over by the Caboose's? We tailgate with my buddy that owns the 2nd caboose in coming in from the south.
Yessir! Drop by anytime if old farts don't bother you. I understand it's hard to stay away from a caboose. :)

And I didn't think I was getting a discount on my parking pass!! :D

My parking pass is worth more to me than the game tickets.

Nobody is giving them away in the tunnel.

My parking pass is worth more to me than the game tickets.

Nobody is giving them away in the tunnel.
That's kinda my take on how most people think esp. if they've worked their way into a good parking location. Which is why I was surprised that someone would sell a prime spot at 'face value'. But WTH, I admire anyone for asking!...

Trust me Zipp and others who have replied in this thread I'm ONLY asking if I can buy an extra Bronze Lot pass only if someone that may have 1 extra, that's all. I'm most def not asking a season ticket holder who just has 1 Bronze Lot pass to sell there's.

Trust me Zipp and others who have replied in this thread I'm ONLY asking if I can buy an extra Bronze Lot pass only if someone that may have 1 extra, that's all. I'm most def not asking a season ticket holder who just has 1 Bronze Lot pass to sell there's.
I understand and don't think anyone has a problem with you asking

I don't know about others, but for two LT seats I get the right to purchase one Bronze pass. But I also get the right to purchase one Green Lot pass.

I don't know about 3+ seat purchasers, but folks like me don't get an "extra" Bronze pass.

Hope this clears it up a little.

Reactions: zipp
Just for the heck of it I looked at Stubhub and Vividseats to se if there was anyone selling parking pass, so far no one is, I'm not expecting to find them on either one, still holding out hope I'll luck into one from a member on here. (like I lucked last year)

Just for the heck of it I looked at Stubhub and Vividseats to se if there was anyone selling parking pass, so far no one is, I'm not expecting to find them on either one, still holding out hope I'll luck into one from a member on here. (like I lucked last year)
If you haven't already, you might consider advertising your interest on the other U of L ticket webpages. As I said above, be prepared to pay above "face", with any luck just a little. Let us know if you find a seller and at what price...

For the past 3 to 4 years that I've been an UL football season ticket holder I've been trying to get a parking pass and had zero luck going through the UL ticket office, so I thought I tried again and the UL ticket office person said when I asked him about purchasing a parking pass for the upcoming season, he told me to fill out a request form etc etc, and I'm wanting the Bronze Lot, and I asked the guy if they'll be selling the Bronze Lot and he said that they'll only be selling the Green Lot.

If any season ticket holder has an extra parking pass for all 6 games, please let me know, and we'll discuss, I'm really interested in buying them. I'm looking for the Bronze Lot J (if possible)

I tried to find parking passes last season in both the bronze and green lots and had an extremely difficult time finding anything. Try the Scout Ticket Forum for passes (usually one game only), Stubhub, or Craigslist. Good luck!!

I have a Bronze Lot Pass for sale. If interested text me @812-786-5289.

Reactions: MDCardsFan
be prepared to pay above "face", with any luck just a little. Let us know if you find a seller and at what price...

Zipp, I have found a seller in the Bronze Lot Section D Row J, but out of respect to the person, I won't say the price, just that I have found 1 Bronze Lot pass for all home games!!

Zipp, I have found a seller in the Bronze Lot Section D Row J, but out of respect to the person, I won't say the price, just that I have found 1 Bronze Lot pass for all home games!!
Good for you! That's a pretty lucky find IMO...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT