ADVERTISEMENT

Bridgewater vs. Kaepernick

This Kaep stuff is going to be fairly interesting tonight since they are playing at San Diego tonight and that the major discussion is if he is disrespecting the military. San Diego is having it's "Military Appreciation Night", where military families will be honored, a giant flag held by military members during the anthem, the anthem will be song by a military singing group, etc. Also he is still trying to make the team. Shall see if he can take the heat.

I agree, but perhaps you have not heard the Vikings are rumored to have inquired into Kaeperdick. Maybe, that is the connection.

I hadn't heard that either. Vikes would have culture shock after TB

AFAIC....Colin, the world needs ditch diggers too. (Judge Smails)

Kaepernick is very likely to get cut and this was even before this current issue....he as a football player is a shell of himself.

Kaepernick is very likely to get cut and this was even before this current issue....he as a football player is a shell of himself.
I doubt he gets cut now. Maybe traded (if someone will take him) but not cut.

Why?

Because this isn't about a "stand" or "statement". This is about being able to scream "retaliation" if he were to be cut.

If he felt he was secure, I'd say there would never have been a "protest".

Read Retired Col Allen West's (an African American) article on this issue. He tells it like it is on this subject matter. Don't have the link.....just google it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT