ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen seeking reinstatement, remains on campus

I can't open the page so what is the story saying? Isn't this starting to take on some weird scenarios. Pitino says again once everything comes out he will be vindicated, Bowen has hired a lawyer to get eligibility back on the team. If the FBI has this wrong there is going to be a lot of hellacious lawsuits.

I can't open the page so what is the story saying? Isn't this starting to take on some weird scenarios. Pitino says again once everything comes out he will be vindicated, Bowen has hired a lawyer to get eligibility back on the team. If the FBI has this wrong there is going to be a lot of hellacious lawsuits.

It just talks about the person he hired also worked for and got a Miami player reinstated in 2011-12 when he was allegedly paid $10,000 by a booster.

I think Bowen’s argument will be he didn’t know. The Cam Newton approach. He can say this was his parents arrangement and he had no clue. It could work if believed it’s not the kids fault. Let say he gets reinstated how will the NCAA respond to that. Padgett didn’t have any involvement, but Bowen is the the link. Strange times.

Reactions: glassmanJ
I think Bowen’s argument will be he didn’t know. The Cam Newton approach. He can say this was his parents arrangement and he had no clue. It could work if believed it’s not the kids fault. Let say he gets reinstated how will the NCAA respond to that. Padgett didn’t have any involvement, but Bowen is the the link. Strange times.
Didn't they change that rule after the Cam Newton fiasco? Someone who knows can probably explain better, but I believe the NCAA closed that loophole.

Will this nightmare even end !!!!!
Not anytime soon I'm afraid. This is going to get ugly on all accounts. Pitino is pushing back saying he did nothing wrong. Now the kid is pushing back. Jurcih is pushing back. Everyone is pushing back on the FBI sting that caught UofL in the middle as collateral damage.

This isn't going away anytime soon.

Will this nightmare even end !!!!!
Not anytime soon I'm afraid. This is going to get ugly on all accounts. Pitino is pushing back saying he did nothing wrong. Now the kid is pushing back. Jurcih is pushing back. Everyone is pushing back on the FBI sting that caught UofL in the middle as collateral damage.

This isn't going away anytime soon.

I personally think if he did get reinstated he wouldn’t be allowed to attend/play at UL for obvious reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT