ADVERTISEMENT

Bowden

Jan 5, 2011
Bowden punched a VT player before game, then pushed a Uk coach who was trying to calm him down, what a punk, all the while wearing about 5 gold chains around his neck with oversized charms. What a d-bag.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
There is much more to this story. Tech players stared this stuff at the Charlotte Speedway on Sunday.

Hell of a player and super competitor. He doesn’t need to get involved in all that other stuff. That stuff won’t fly in the NFL.

Running around shirtless with your Mr. T starter kit on until you find someone to sucker punch is the most Lynn Bowden thing ever. Porky Stupes is trash, he attracts trash players and Kentucky’s program has reflected that since he’s been there.

You can wear whatever you want when you set the NCAA rushing record for quarterbacks in Bowl Games on the lunch pail defense and throw the game winning TD....
Lol - ok jackass. Had that been VT’s QB - or worse yet UofL’s - there would be a 100 page thread about what a thug POS he was on the Liar. Maybe you should skulk back over there jethro.

Running around shirtless with your Mr. T starter kit on until you find someone to sucker punch is the most Lynn Bowden thing ever. Porky Stupes is trash, he attracts trash players and Kentucky’s program has reflected that since he’s been there.
Lol.....this one is too easy. I made it through without getting banned. Congrats on your kids year Ghost. Y'all had a great one. Looking forward to seeing the Cards next year.
Happy New Year.

Lol - ok jackass. Had that been VT’s QB - or worse yet UofL’s - there would be a 100 page thread about what a thug POS he was on the Liar. Maybe you should skulk back over there jethro.
It’s what happens in this rivalry. Both fans are hypocrites about everything.

Had it been out player? Yeah they’d start a riot on social media and their forums.

And if they had just won the Music City Bowl against 6-6 team after getting cut stomped by us, we’d be making fun of their Banjo Bowl. (I think we did that to them back in 06)

It’s what happens and what we all do. I didn’t even know they won today until I got off work and saw the threads on here. I’m not too plugged into their win, im celebrating our great season and trying to block that last game out.

My thoughts? Bowden torched us 2 years in a row and we really can’t say much about him. We didn’t stop him and he pretty much single handedly beat us. Glad he won’t be on their team next year, will not miss seeing him get in the end zone on us at will like he did the last 2 years.

Yes Lefors4ever is way off base (which sounds like a troll name btw - no one picks a player from 15 years ago and puts “4ever” in a recently created user name). Bowden is the type of kid who brings a program down. Just today I saw him punch a coach and scream in the faces of 2 teammates to humiliate them on national TV. He’d be a cancer if he stays. Dude runs hard, but his act is old and he would fracture that team with his antics over a prolonged time. I hope he stays.

Reactions: BPGhost
Yes Lefors4ever is way off base (which sounds like a troll name btw - no one picks a player from 15 years ago and puts “4ever” in a recently created user name). Bowden is the type of kid who brings a program down. Just today I saw him punch a coach and scream in the faces of 2 teammates to humiliate them on national TV. He’d be a cancer if he stays. Dude runs hard, but his act is old and he would fracture that team with his antics over a prolonged time. I hope he stays.

He's a SuCkS fan.
Put him on ignore.

I’ve been a member and consistent poster of this forum since 2017 I believe. I have a degree from UofL. What about you partner?

Do you even know who Stefan LeFors is and why he’s important to our University? Bet not, you probably showed up when we joined the ACC during the L1C4 days when it was cool, some of us remember Conference USA days and how those guys fought to get us to the Big East and eventually the ACC. So 4ever is a shoutout to those guys, because Johnny come lately fans like you probably didn’t even know we played football back in those days.

Those of us that were in college during those years remember the classic games against Marquette and Memphis State when Cream and Cal bowed down to Rick in Freedom Hall every year. When John L and Bobby after ran opponents out of our stadium.

flyingkat said:

There is much more to this story. Tech players stared this stuff at the Charlotte Speedway on Sunday.Click to expand...[/quote]

I might agree if it wasn’t a trend with UK, they’re starting that stuff all the time.

I might agree if it wasn’t a trend with UK, but their starting this stuff all the time.
Absolutely. For all the crap their fans talk about the Louisville program, the “faces” of the Cardinals are Lamar and Teddy - two humble guys that teammates and opponents alike - like and respect. How about uk’s under Porky Stupes and the big dawg? Benny Snail and Lynn “12 Chainz” Bowden.

Pretty telling.

Va Tech played the aggressor today. Their staff probably felt they needed to get a mental edge to win this game against a physical Kentucky team. That’s what fatty Stoops did in 2014 against us. He knew we were far superior in talent, so he told them to go fight and try and punk us. And it almost worked if not for Devante Parker being Devante Parker.

They wanted to get Bowden out of the game and make their players hyped up to stop him. I think for the most part it worked as it seems from the stats I read that they played a game good enough to win, but Bowden just carried the Cats to a win.

Similar to what they tried to do to Lamar a few years ago, they tried to get in his head because they knew they couldn’t stop him. But it backfired as their maniac linebackers couldn’t keep their cool and threw trash cans. We’re also lucky the refs were smart and didn’t throw anyone out, as Lamar could’ve technically been tossed by letter of the law. But luckily those refs knew it was football and let men be men and then the Cats self imploded and Lamar kept doing his thing and moved on like a leader.

Bowden is a young man that turns his passion into winning football. Doesn’t seem like he cost his team, rather carried them all season and inspired the men around them. That’s what a leader on the field does. Maybe he has a temper, everyone is weakness and it’s how you respond to it is how you will be judged.

The hillbilly linebacker for them, Daniel, now that’s one that I have no respect for as we’ve seen him try to hurt players and his mouth and peanut brain seem to hurt his team.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Va Tech played the aggressor today. Their staff probably felt they needed to get a mental edge to win this game against a physical Kentucky team. That’s what fatty Stoops did in 2014 against us. He knew we were far superior in talent, so he told them to go fight and try and punk us. And it almost worked if not for Devante Parker being Devante Parker.

They wanted to get Bowden out of the game and make their players hyped up to stop him. I think for the most part it worked as it seems from the stats I read that they played a game good enough to win, but Bowden just carried the Cats to a win.

Similar to what they tried to do to Lamar a few years ago, they tried to get in his head because they knew they couldn’t stop him. But it backfired as their maniac linebackers couldn’t keep their cool and threw trash cans. We’re also lucky the refs were smart and didn’t throw anyone out, as Lamar could’ve technically been tossed by letter of the law. But luckily those refs knew it was football and let men be men and then the Cats self imploded and Lamar kept doing his thing and moved on like a leader.

Bowden is a young man that turns his passion into winning football. Doesn’t seem like he cost his team, rather carried them all season and inspired the men around them. That’s what a leader on the field does. Maybe he has a temper, everyone is weakness and it’s how you respond to it is how you will be judged.

The hillbilly linebacker for them, Daniel, now that’s one that I have no respect for as we’ve seen him try to hurt players and his mouth and peanut brain seem to hurt his team.

They wanted to get Bowden out of the game? So it’s Va Tech’s fault that this punk punched a guy then squared up like a boxer, and also shoved his own coach? You use Lamar as an example but I don’t remember Lamar coming back and punching a guy or yelling at/pushing coaches. I’m not gonna let the punk get away with by using “passion” to describe his actions. The way he acted during the game was disgusting, arguing with players and his coaches, just a total lack of respect. You are way off base constantly defending the kid in this thread.

I was listening to Lachlan’s show yesterday morning, they were updating what the Kentucky media was tweeting. They were tweeting about VT players throwing punches and starting crap, then the actual video came out and Bowden was the only one throwing punches lol. Kentucky fans get a dose of fake news every time they listen to their own talking heads.

Give it a rest, nobody here takes you serious! What is your handle on the Kentucky boards?

This is who they have become under Stoops.
The incident here a few years ago, the trash can throwing , yesterday, etc.
It is obviously coaching staff and UK administration supported.
Just laugh at them and be grateful we have our house in order.
No amount of video or other documented evidence will convince BBN that that is what they have become. They blindly follow whatever Cal and Stoops throw out there.

This is who they have become under Stoops.
The incident here a few years ago, the trash can throwing , yesterday, etc.
It is obviously coaching staff and UK administration supported.
Just laugh at them and be grateful we have our house in order.
No amount of video or other documented evidence will convince BBN that that is what they have become. They blindly follow whatever Cal and Stoops throw out there.
Don’t forget Kash Daniels accidental twisting of the Florida quarterback’s leg.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
As stated above, this is who sUKs is. They started that pregame crap with us a few years ago at our place, then the mess at Commonwealth when they went after Lamar. Then the Trash Daniels ankle twist and now this. Can’t blame all the kids there for the actions of some, but those actions have become their team’s identity. Sadly, their fans embrace it. SMH.

Then you also have spitter Jones. Caught on tape spitting at Southern Miss fans. I’m sure there are many more off the field incidents that are swept under the rug. As another poster stated, just be glad we have genuine great character coaches that do not encourage or condone that type thug behavior.

Last edited:
As stated previously, that fanbase will excuse virtually ANYTHING those kids or coaches do. Louisville’s transgressions are very well documented and it’s in the past and none of the guilty parties are affiliated with the program anymore.
We are discussing boorish behavior from UK athletics as recently as 24 hours ago.

Reactions: genowe
Give it a rest, nobody here takes you serious! What is your handle on the Kentucky boards?
Don’t post there because they don’t effect my life! The only time UK pops in me head is when an Ethan Moore of Blankenbaker tweet something about them.

I’m concerned about the Music City Bowl, Coach Walz quest for his first title, and Coach Mack leading us to the top of the ACC. Our baseball team could be preseason #1. So yeah, I don’t have time to worry about the boys from Lessington.

A 21 year old African American that plays for UK? Yeah my day isn’t going to be spent getting mad and throwing the word thug at him like they did towards our players for years. Seems like that type of behavior makes you more of a sUcKs fan than me, just sayin’

As @zipp says, if you want to compare fanhood then I’d care to challenge you to show up to as many Women’s Basketball games this winter or Soccer games in the fall to support our teams like several of us real fans and cough cough ACTUAL ALUMNI! (And I live in Nashville and I bet my attendance is better than 95% of this forum.)

Reactions: FlavRunit
Don’t post there because they don’t effect my life! The only time UK pops in me head is when an Ethan Moore of Blankenbaker tweet something about them.

I’m concerned about the Music City Bowl, Coach Walz quest for his first title, and Coach Mack leading us to the top of the ACC. Our baseball team could be preseason #1. So yeah, I don’t have time to worry about the boys from Lessington.

A 21 year old African American that plays for UK? Yeah my day isn’t going to be spent getting mad and throwing the word thug at him like they did towards our players for years. Seems like that type of behavior makes you more of a sUcKs fan than me, just sayin’

As @zipp says, if you want to compare fanhood then I’d care to challenge you to show up to as many Women’s Basketball games this winter or Soccer games in the fall to support our teams like several of us real fans and cough cough ACTUAL ALUMNI! (And I live in Nashville and I bet my attendance is better than 95% of this forum.)

I’ve went back and forth with Lefors4Ever a few times and he always backs up his argument and well versed. I’m not sure why his allegiance is being questioned. He’s most definitely a Cards fan.

I’ve went back and forth with Lefors4Ever a few times and he always backs up his argument and well versed. I’m not sure why his allegiance is being questioned. He’s most definitely a Cards fan.
He seems like the type that wears red to the games, except when we play Kentucky....

I was listening to Lachlan’s show yesterday morning, they were updating what the Kentucky media was tweeting. They were tweeting about VT players throwing punches and starting crap, then the actual video came out and Bowden was the only one throwing punches lol. Kentucky fans get a dose of fake news every time they listen to their own talking heads.
I have read a couple of UK fans saying there is video evidence that VT players surrounded Bowden at a pregame event the night before calling him vulgar and racist names. Has anyone seen or heard any evidence that actually occurred other than anecdotally from UK sources? If it did occur, I could see Bowden’s pregame actions in a different light. But so far, I’ve only heard of it from the same sources that originally claimed it was a VT player who punched Bowden and one of his own coaches, before the incident video surfaced. I’m not going to judge Bowden one way or another, but I would like to view this “other” video evidence if it exists.

cathouse, Today at 5:40 PM

Bozo is just another butt hurt Card fan. A real journalist would have reported on the incidents leading up to this going all the way back to Saturday at the Nascar track.
RB, like most news media today, report what they want you to read or hear so that they can help form your opinion based on their agenda.

If Bozo hasn't seen the video of VT players surrounding LB at the track and calling him a pu$$y n###er, then that makes him an even sorrier reporter for not gathering facts before reporting the "news.".
And no, the VT players were not using slang calling him my "n###a."

There is absolutely no place for this anywhere, but especially in collegiate sports, in my opinion.

I am sure Bozo wrote about that and condemned the VT players and also the scuffle started by VT PRIOR TO Lynn finally boiling over and b! tch slapping that punk from VT that was running his mout
h at Lynn.

LB should sue Bozo for defamation of character. Articles like this can negatively impact his future. RB is a sorry piece of Card scum IMO.

Knowing he sat in Jurich's lap and slurped up all that crap that went on at UL, and Bozo following those teams around like a little puppy dog without writing anything negative about UL until they were exposed, he sure doesn't have any business writing something negative about LBs character.

Last edited:
I have read a couple of UK fans saying there is video evidence that VT players surrounded Bowden at a pregame event the night before calling him vulgar and racist names. Has anyone seen or heard any evidence that actually occurred other than anecdotally from UK sources? If it did occur, I could see Bowden’s pregame actions in a different light. But so far, I’ve only heard of it from the same sources that originally claimed it was a VT player who punched Bowden and one of his own coaches, before the incident video surfaced. I’m not going to judge Bowden one way or another, but I would like to view this “other” video evidence if it exists.

cathouse, Today at 5:40 PM

Bozo is just another butt hurt Card fan. A real journalist would have reported on the incidents leading up to this going all the way back to Saturday at the Nascar track.
RB, like most news media today, report what they want you to read or hear so that they can help form your opinion based on their agenda.

If Bozo hasn't seen the video of VT players surrounding LB at the track and calling him a pu$$y n###er, then that makes him an even sorrier reporter for not gathering facts before reporting the "news.".
And no, the VT players were not using slang calling him my "n###a."

There is absolutely no place for this anywhere, but especially in collegiate sports, in my opinion.

I am sure Bozo wrote about that and condemned the VT players and also the scuffle started by VT PRIOR TO Lynn finally boiling over and b! tch slapping that punk from VT that was running his mout
h at Lynn.

LB should sue Bozo for defamation of character. Articles like this can negatively impact his future. RB is a sorry piece of Card scum IMO.

Knowing he sat in Jurich's lap and slurped up all that crap that went on at UL, and Bozo following those teams around like a little puppy dog without writing anything negative about UL until they were exposed, he sure doesn't have any business writing something negative about LBs character.
Crazy how they aren’t sharing that! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT