ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers, as of the biggest a-holes to ever post on a Purdue board, remember

BoilermakerD

New Poster, Show Me Love
Apr 18, 2010
Brohm and his family are part of this community... the Barron twitter episode should show you it’s not impossible for what’s said here to hit Home for the brohms ...

We won. You wanna rub it in fine, but show SOME class.

It’s not impossible for the Ville to hire them a mighty fine coach and for both programs to win in the long run.

Good luck Cards

Oh come on... really? These cardinal fans have been unbelievably cocky in their belief that it was a "done deal" from the second petrino was canned. Do you not think they would be unbearable if Brohm had come home? They were unbearable during the decision making process itself. They constantly belittled our football program and deserve exactly what happened!

Oh come on... really? These cardinal fans have been unbelievably cocky in their belief that it was a "done deal" from the second petrino was canned. Do you not think they would be unbearable if Brohm had come home? They were unbearable during the decision making process itself. They constantly belittled our football program and deserve exactly what happened!
For the record that’s about half of us^

Reactions: BoilerCrazy
Brohm and his family are part of this community... the Barron twitter episode should show you it’s not impossible for what’s said here to hit Home for the brohms ...

We won. You wanna rub it in fine, but show SOME class.

It’s not impossible for the Ville to hire them a mighty fine coach and for both programs to win in the long run.

Good luck Cards
He has a new community, and he said today the same thing I'm saying today, FU Louisville and your piss poor fan base, enjoy....

Fvck you!!!!

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
Dont be like the asshole UK fans and lump all UL fans. I debated and shared opinions. If you are going to come on here show some respect. Or hide behind your screen name and save urself an asskicking. Idiot!

Reactions: BoilerCrazy
Purdue alum in Louisville here.....I feel bad for the Ville and U of L fans but am relieved we are keeping, for now, a great coach. I’ll predict that Coach Brohm will move in a couple of years to a destination job, and end up back here in 10-12 years. Timing was terrible. Like it or not U of L is not in a good light nationally and there will still be rough days ahead, moreso because of basketball than football, but things aren’t good.
I hope U of L hires a great coach and the program gets turned around quickly since I watch most of the games and attend a few. FWIW one of my best buddies is a U of L grad. We went to the b-ball game here last year and the football game in Indy. His sister, now deceased, went to Purdue. His favorite school is Louisville, with Purdue not far behind. I’m the other way around. And there’s no way I’d move back north. I love Kentucky, and Louisville. It’s home now, not Indy. I’ll apologize for bad feelings caused by obnoxious Boilers, mostly because I know how important the Brohm family is to this town and how badly Jeff was wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT