ADVERTISEMENT

BC

This game looking like one of those destined to lose games. I mean give me a break with all these base runners and these double plays. And a ridiculous ruling on replay. The best angle showed he missed the tag. There's just no defense for that decision.

First they need to limit replays. Baseball is slow enough. Second if you are going to use it do botch calls. Nothing showed he was tagged.

Great win in the pouring rain.
Let's get another tomorrow. It really took some outstanding defense to get this one I think. JP had a really decent start, Prosecky looked great,but it was the defense the whole game that kept making the plays.
Metzinger seems to be getting hot. Rushing's at bats look better and after a horrible start to the series,Usher and Peyton wake up late.
Gonna take a monumental effort to get #3 tomorrow against a team that gets its hacks in.

Like I said yesterday,Rushing looking much better at the plate.
Nice start Cards!

I think we'd lead the country in walks with just a tad more discipline at the plate.

Usher is overmatched on mid 90's fastballs. His batspeed is lacking to even foul off a 95 MPH pitch. Now maybe with the warmer weather later on he can catch up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT