ADVERTISEMENT

Bateman

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Any word on his status with Miami? At minimum we need to add him to the class and our only other prospect we could land on the OL is Bekton. If we whiff on both of these guys the staff is gonna take a lot of heat. I think it could still be the best class we've had if we land Brian Edwards and/or that 4 star safety that decomitted from MSU. Oliver I believe as well as Jeff Thomas. It appears we are in the top 2 or 3 for all of the above but who do we end up with?

Reactions: beasleythecard
We can have a top 10 class, with all DB's RB's WR's, and QB's,...and we won't really have a top ten class.

A Heisman Trophy winner couldn't beat uk by himself.

The trenches always has, and always will be the key. We need a couple anchors to go with Christian. (and I'm not sure we don't already in the RS's)

We can have a top 10 class, with all DB's RB's WR's, and QB's,...and we won't really have a top ten class.

A Heisman Trophy winner couldn't beat uk by himself.

The trenches always has, and always will be the key. We need a couple anchors to go with Christian. (and I'm not sure we don't already in the RS's)
They have put a lot of stock in linemen since all of the changes.

I dont know who all redshirted last season but they have remade the roster with offensive linemen.

I may be alone in this feeling, but we need two centers to be ready and we need interchangable linemen.

On the defensive line we need some talent that can reach the quarterback without an all out blitz.

We may have 6 open roster spots and i hope personally that 5 of those spots are filled with quality linemen. We desperately need all the hogs we can get.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT