ADVERTISEMENT

Barker or Jackson?

Sep 5, 2016
Cards fans who would you take and why? IMO Barker has the better arm and accuracy while Jackson has the legs. Id take Barker right now due to his composure he's shown in the pocket and Gran is one hell of a mentor and coach.

Cards fans who would you take and why? IMO Barker has the better arm and accuracy while Jackson has the legs. Id take Barker right now due to his composure he's shown in the pocket and Gran is one hell of a mentor and coach.

I think it's wonderful how this worked out because in fact, you have Barker. He's the guy you want.

You should stick with Stoops too.

Which brings me to my next point, don't smoke crack.

This is so stupid, I think it is a poser.

He is correct. I will take a 5.892 QB over a 5.713 rated one any day. Barker threw for almost 30 yards and led the Cats on two first down drives in the second half with the game on the line. What did Jackson do in the second half against Charlotte? Kykid started this same thread on the home board and everyone over there agrees that , while Jackson is OK, he's no Drew Barker.

Last edited:
You put this players on teams of equal talent and coaching and Barker beats Jackson
So you're saying these teams don't have equal talent and coaching?
23253084.jpg

You put this players on teams of equal talent and coaching and Barker beats Jackson

The only thing Barker has when being comparied to Jackson is a very strong resemblance to a pimple.
As in Barker wouldn't make a pimple on Jackson's butt. Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, you really need to seek counseling . . . along side of your head(less) coach.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

No doubt Barker based on his maturity and stellar performances in the second half of his last two games.

This troll is hard at work. He posted this on crap illustrated;

I've been a UK fan for close to 50 years now… In the short time I've been on this site Ive noticed a few posters like yourself are quick to pounce on anyone who god forbid still has hope 1 game into a season.

19 kykidBBN, 2 minutes ago

Why do these UK fans keep acting this way? It's mind boggling to me. Their team continues to suck while our team is on the verge of greatness, yet their QB is better than ours. It just never ends with those guys. It must really be hard having to find something to like about that football program.

Reactions: American Male

Listen to Lawrence Taylor before making this post...

Last edited:
OP just joined the other day (starting on Wildcat Lair) and trolled hard with his/her first few posts. Now doing the same thing here. He's trolling both fan bases! Either just got internet back from his parents or really bored while waiting for the trailer to be fixed.
Usually live and let live but obvious trolling = instant banning. This person is just full of nonsense.

I was wondering if this goofy thread would be brought up today after watching the Florida game. Some people are just in their own fantasy world.

Completed more passes to the other team than your own team. That's a special kind of bad.

Louisville had Bonnafon rated higher than Barker on their recruiting board. So I'd pick Bonnafon, just like the Louisville coaches.

Not even close, I am preparing myself for Jackson putting up 300+ passing and 300 rushing on the Cats, He is one hell of a player. And as we have already noticed, UK cant stop anyone. Going to be ugly. If you all can beat FSU, I think you make the playoff

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT