ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone need hotel room for the Marshall game?

Mar 5, 2007
Hello Card fans, I offered this to my fellow Herd fans and no one needed it, so I figured I'd offer it here. I've got a room at the Best Western Barboursville Mall for this Saturday night that I no longer need (it was a non-refundable booking, or else I would have just cancelled it). It's right off of the interstate and beside the largest mall in WV (about 15 minutes to the stadium). I'm asking what I paid for it, $100. There isn't a hotel within roughly 30 minute drive of Huntington available. I can transfer the reservation into your name through hotels.com Paypal preferred

If interested, feel free to email me aliff16@marshall.edu

For those of you attending the game, I hope you enjoy it! Be sure to hit the tailgating around the stadium, our fans will treat you right!

Hello Card fans, I offered this to my fellow Herd fans and no one needed it, so I figured I'd offer it here. I've got a room at the Best Western Barboursville Mall for this Saturday night that I no longer need (it was a non-refundable booking, or else I would have just cancelled it). It's right off of the interstate and beside the largest mall in WV (about 15 minutes to the stadium). I'm asking what I paid for it, $100. There isn't a hotel within roughly 30 minute drive of Huntington available. I can transfer the reservation into your name through hotels.com Paypal preferred

If interested, feel free to email me aliff16@marshall.edu

For those of you attending the game, I hope you enjoy it! Be sure to hit the tailgating around the stadium, our fans will treat you right!
I just emailed you if it's still available

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT