ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in trading Miami tickets for Florida State tickets?

cards_rock

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2006
Cicero, IN
I have a conflict that would cause me to miss most of the first half of the Miami game. I have two tickets in section 120 row F seats 104 and 105 plus a purple lot parking pass. Would anyone be interesting in trading similar seats for the Florida State game? If so private message me.

I think you can private message people on Rivals, if you can't and you are interested, reply and I will figure out how to connect.

I considered making a trade; we have FSU tickets in Section 210. But the wife talked me out of it. We prefer to watch all the College Game Day festivities on TV.

Shouldn't most of the Game Day stuff be well over by then with a 7:30 kickoff?
Heck, they have CGD stuff right up to the start time, then halftime. Also, I live an hour away from the stadium, so it would take more time away from the coverage for me. And most significantly...the wife said I couldn’t. :oops: 😆

• Haha
Reactions: PHCARD
Heck, they have CGD stuff right up to the start time, then halftime. Also, I live an hour away from the stadium, so it would take more time away from the coverage for me. And most significantly...the wife said I couldn’t. :oops: 😆
Well that is the defining word in my house too. I still want to go even if it isn't until halftime but you know who will have the final say on that too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT