ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watch Kenny presser today?

CoachJ1122

Two-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 19, 2022
I know, I know, it's football season. Trust me I'm as stoked as anyone..

but

25 minutes of not a whole lot

Skye Clark is great--needs competition in the inner squad
BHH is great in the body fat department, needs to double his rebound total from last year, draws double teams, can play facing basket or in the paint, back to the basket
Ty-leaur is tough, fearless, challenges everyone, including Dennis and gets his shot blocked

On and on and on and on about bad ness of last year--no toughness, chemistry, kids wouldn't put team ahead of self, took plays off on defense

Briefly alluded to competition for playing time being so much better last year. I think insinuating he had to play some people whether they played hard or not last year

No real tough questions from the reporters.

Said we had a lot of close games last year(I don't remember those) and he was watching and evaluating what he could do better

"What did he learn from last year?" The answer was so long he lost me, but didn't really take any real personal blame for the shit show

Says it's a lot better now, but still with the "it takes time-patience, building the culture, understanding what it means to play here" stuff

Would love, 1 time to hear him say "I've got to do a better job of............."

Coach JB says it every week, will probably say it this week again.

Such a huge difference in accountability, ownership, etc....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News