ADVERTISEMENT

Another Transfer?

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
According to Ty Yates who is pretty active on UofL matters on twitter is saying that Malik Cunningham is leaving.

He’s played in more than four games so he can’t just depart. I’m hoping he’s not planning to transfer at the end of the semester and is just delaying saying so.

Reactions: genowe
He’s played in more than four games so he can’t just depart. I’m hoping he’s not planning to transfer at the end of the semester and is just delaying saying so.
More than likely he doesn’t want to affect the remaining games especially since it looks like he’ll get more playing time. Before the Clemson game, Bobby was asked if he thought Malik would see the field and he said probably not....

Sure he can just transfer. After sitting out the required year he will have three years to play three. If he doesn't transfer he would have four to play three.

Sure he can just transfer. After sitting out the required year he will have three years to play three. If he doesn't transfer he would have four to play three.

No kidding. It was a discussion about the new RS vs old rule

1. Whoever the hell "Ty Yates" is, he's clueless.
  2. The 4-game redshirt rule has no effect on players who transfer. Zero.
  3. If Malik did transfer, he would have two years of eligibility remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT