ADVERTISEMENT

Alot of NFL HC jobs open

I think Bobby has a better chance of being hired back by woo-sooie pig than by an nfl team.

Truth....Petrino name is MUD in the NFL....Still can’t get over the fact that somehow 1-31 for his tenure and 0-16 for 2017 Hue Jackson in Cleveland still has a job....unreal...hopefully Lamar doesn’t end up in that Hot Mess

If Harbaugh leaves Michigan for NFL (like Colts) Michigan could go get Petrino and we can go bring home Brohm.

I know, I know I need to wake up.

Harbaugh is going to have a decision to make that is for sure. Michigan opening up this late would be really interesting since most of the big names have been taken off the board. Miles would be their list.

Times certainly change. THIS is the time of year these things normally happen...after the bowls. The December signing period helped accelerate moves. There are still players out there waiting for the February day seeing who finslizes their moves.
Nothing surprises me this year.
If Harbough DOES jump, nothing but buyouts keep Brohm and Neal Brown where they are.
Jenga, baby.

If Harbaugh leaves Michigan for NFL (like Colts) Michigan could go get Petrino and we can go bring home Brohm.

I know, I know I need to wake up.
More likely Michigan and other big schools go for Brohm than Petrino now. Brohm is a hot commodity.

I still won't believe that someone actually hired Jon Gruden until I see him on the sidelines. Tennessee probably thinks he is actually their coach, hired in secret for strategy purposes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT