ADVERTISEMENT

All the Visitors Trashing Our Defensive Coordinator

I have always heard what a hothead Grantham is and while I'm sure he still has plenty of fire, he seems to treat his players with respect during the games and keeps them upbeat.

When it comes to defense I believe you have to have guys ready to play their guts out for you and I think we are starting to see that.

Reactions: Cardinals4Ever
As someone who recently stated that he was "not sold on Grantham" (I believe that is how I put it), I have to admit that I was very impressed with the defense as they stopped the run and got pressure on the QB.

The "third and Grantham" statement that others made didn't apply in today's game.

Reactions: Cardinals4Ever
I really believe that TG is a top notch DC. That said, sure didn't hurt to see a non- hurry up offense in NCST and they seemed to play as fast as the conditions allowed and wrapped guys up after hitting them.

Wonder what Grumpy is thinking as the Bulldog defense is getting hammered?

I love the intensity our defense brings every game. Today they made big hits, big sacks, forced fumbles. Almost came away with a pick.

I'll take 3rd and Grantham any day.

Following coaches to their next job to make negative comments sucks.

And based on watching UGA against Bama - I'd say rumors that their woes were somehow all Todd Grantham's fault were just not true.

A fish rots from the head down, as the saying goes.

We're not really at Georgia's level until sometime in the near future when we prove we are; so credit to the Dawgs on that, no contest. But I like the way our guys compete, the best is yet ahead.

Very happy for today to be proven wrong....was critical of the Defense this year but they step up on the road...huge season changing win today!!

I thought the D has been solid all year, and actually lead the team the past 2 years. We are young on offense and will get better. We are VERY close to being ranked in the top 10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT