ADVERTISEMENT

All 4 of Louisville’s losses❗️

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
Am I missing something here❓All this negative crap about this year’s team and it’s first year head coach seems to me is nonsense ❗️All four UofL’s losses have been to top 25 teams❗️
What were you expecting after the “FBI mess” and the sorry state of the present leadership of the University ❓What, an undefeated season to the NCAA title❓Stop a minute look at today’s top 25 and tell me what teams can you pick and guaranteed that team will be in the final four, elite eight or even sweet sixteen ❓
So before you go completely off the cliff stop and consider the season so far, there are no super teams, don’t expect UofL to be a “super team”.For what the program has gone thru 11-4 thus far ain’t that bad ❗️❗️❗️

Last edited:
OP has a point. I have no off the charts expectations for this team, and I'm not going to bash them. I do notice some things I would do differently if I were coaching the team. Funny thing is I did that when Pitino was coaching too!! LOL. There's a reason we're called 'fans'. It's short for fanatics and it's true.

Go CARDS!!!

I think the only issue is that most of us felt that 2 of those losses should have been wins. Not necessarily the loss but how we lost. But that’s college basketball. Ask Mich St., Duke, UNC, Arizona...

Maybe we need to look at this more rationally. Did anyone think that Purdue was #5 and Seton Hall would be #13? None of our losses are considered bad (well except the rivalry game). We need a win tonight but it won’t be easy.

Anyone can lose to a top 25 team so to me that isn't a measure of success. Padgett needs help from the upper class leaders of the team such as Snider and he is just not getting that. Unless the team pulls together as a unit instead of the kind of meltdowns we have seen recently, we are in for not only a rough stretch but a very long season. Not showing up for Kentucky and then blowing the Clemson game in regulation like we did was just hard to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT