Adios Muchachos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardFanBudMan

25000+
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2006
The Ville

It’s better to burn out, than fade away. My subscription is about to lapse and I am not renewing it. The availability of information from other sources is the biggest part of it. I have been considering this a while, but hung around because of most of you on the boards. Anyway, after 10+ years here I thought I would address it, instead of just disappearing like some others because I have met some great people here, as well as, some who are not so great.

For the admins:

Jack - You have a great website. I appreciate what you have done to make this happen and provide us with information. I appreciate your opinions and what you have shared with us.

Howie - You do an amazing job. Your allegiance is unquestioned. I hope you can parlay this into a big job, but I am not meaning to downplay what you do here.

Chris Person - The Rifleman is better than any recruiting guy we have had here. Nice work.

For those people I have met through this site:

PervisGriffith - We met because of this board. You will have to let me know when we have red, white or blackouts because now I won’t know. See you soon.

Prediction: Starts new business, goes bankrupt spending his days posting polls about U of L.

Vegasville - Glad we finally met. You know how to contact me and vice versa. See you at the FSU game.

Umlusa - I haven’t seen you around here in quite a while. You may be gone. If you are still here, you know where we tailgate.

Boomboys 13 - Thanks, for all of the information. You are one of the guys who truly gets real information. I will miss that. You have my email and know where we tailgate.

Prediction: Enters the Octagon with birdteeth. Wins, easily.

Willinger - I always respect your opinions and love your input on Howie’s show. See you at Saints, or somewhere.

Prediction: Our very own 40 Under 40 member cannot handle the pressure of such a designation and the expectations that come with it. He becomes complacent and does not even make the Top 100 for the 50 Under 50 group in 10 years.

Rollem - Again, not much to say here. See you in the August.

Prediction: He actually still has some give a damn or he would not be here.

KingHenry - Glad to have met you in Atlanta. You have my number and the offer of FB tix stands when you can make it to town.

Ajgcardman - I have always appreciated your point of view and even more so appreciate your recent decision to run for public office. I would vote for you any time, despite our political differences, and hope you eventually become GOV and fix this whole mess.

Prediction: Bevin is discovered to be a devil worshiper and is forced to resign. AJ wins the GOV in a special election.

Gocds - Thank you, for inviting me to the lunches. They were fun. Good luck and good health to you. I’ll see you around.

Prediction: Someone finally takes him up on his bet, he loses and gets stuck with a green ass fly. Names it Kevin.

2330859 - I apologize for offending you. I don’t even remember what it was about. I have the utmost respect for you, as you are probably the most gentlemanly and polite poster here. Unfortunately, I will probably not be invited to any more football luncheons because of my departure. Hopefully, we bump into each other at a game.

Mayoman - If 233 is the biggest gentleman on the board, you are a close second. You know where we tailgate, so stop by any time.

Sultan of Swine - I cannot believe that we are now on the same side, mostly. See you at Saints, or somewhere, II.

Prediction: Meets Zipp at preseason practice as challenged by Zipp, refuses to pull it out to measure them as Zipp requests, kicks Zipp’s ass without sweating. BTW, it is August.

WildCard - I have never understood how anyone can have any positive feelings for any part of U of K. However, you have always been classy about it, on both sides of the argument.

Gamedaynut - You are a good dude with a great sense of humor. See you in the parking lot.

CardsDan - Thank you, for introducing me to many of these people and inviting me to the lunches. We will always remember Kyle for that comeback. That alone makes him a U of L legend.

Mark Ennis - I appreciate your information and opinions. I hope you make it big. Maybe, you can take SVP’s job someday.

Prediction: Becomes the next BMOC, but needs a bigger headset than pinhead SVP.

General Red - You should post more, but I know you are keeping busy. You are a good guy, but I still have trouble with your last name.

Lilbobbylefew - I don’t know if you remember, but we met twice. Once at the Parrish House for the signing day event and another time when I met you to give you my basketball tix. Keep those kids in red and I’d love to know what you have been referring to about the gov the last few weeks.

DrakeW - I am glad you recently reminded me that we met before which I think was also at the Parrish House signing day event. Maybe, we will meet again.

Ralph Dawkins - I really need to remember to tell my kids and friends in St. Matts to use your services.

Pushup – He was the second guy I ever met on this board. First, was the Ghost of ShootSix.

Is there anybody...OUT THERE?

And that is how I know

When I try to get through

On the telephone to you

There'll be nobody home

Prediction: Like Daniel Simpson Day, his whereabouts are unknown.

To the guys above, we met because of this board. That alone made it worth the price of admission.

Zipp - Unfortunately, I have to include you because we did meet which was also unfortunate. Nothing was more telling than meeting you in person at the HOF Cafe at last year’s football luncheon. You are very different in person. That makes you a hypocrite, among other things. BTW, get over it.

Prediction: Several UK fans attack him while tailgating at the game in November. Not a single U of L fan comes to his aid. Things get worse when residents of The Harbours physically throw him out. Forced to move to Kentucky and actually pay for the arena he has a nervous breakdown and seeks counseling. The rest of us knew he needed it all along.

Sorry, if I have left out someone that I have met. It was not intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News