ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Week 7 Pic Um games...Please get pics in before KO Saturday AM....

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
6 ACC Teams have a bye this week: UofL, BC, GT, Pitt, UVA, and WF. So filling in with other games of interest.

Miami @ V Tech - Every time I pick the U they lose so gotta go with the Hokies in this home game
NC St @ Cuse- the Orange stay unbeaten in the Dome especially if the State QB is still out
tiebreaker game - 27-23 Cuse
CU
@ FSU - Tigers are just the better overall team...beat the valiant effort of outmatched Noles
UNC @ Duke - Toss up game, neither one plays defense , Mack's Heels are driving for div. lead
Stanford @ ND - Irish beginning to jell with new staff and hold serve using HF advantage.

Games of interest:
JMU @ Georgia Southern - Dukes Win to remain unbeaten
PSU @ Michigan - Home field advantage at the big house works as Wolverines beat down Lions
Neb @ Purdue - Every time I pick PU to lose they win...so picking them to beat up the huskers
WKU
@ M. Tenn - State loyalty...Got to pick the Hill Toppers to roll the Blue Raiders
Miss St @ UK - Hard not to pick State especially if Levis is still out for the cats...uk melt down
Air Force
@ UNLV- going with my Falcons here, AFA all the way every day, service time moves me
Alabama @ Tenn Added Monday tonight at 10PM by popular demand. UT upsets Bama

As always good fortune to all. I will miss not having a Cards game to watch this weekend.:( :oops:;)

Suggestions made and granted in adding the Bama/Vols game. TY Wahoo and Pushup!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News