ADVERTISEMENT

A few thoughts on last nights game.

rentalman

6000+
Dec 4, 2002
Would not have thought we could beat a good ACC Basketball Team on a night when Kwora and Sutton have off nights at the offensive end. Having said that, Markel Johnson's absence was a huge break for us. Watched NCST a couple of times before he got hurt and I felt like he was their best player.

Thought it was interesting that Mack went 3 gaurds most of the time Sutton was on the bench in the second half. I am afraid that he has lost confidence in VJ. I am still holding out hope that VJ can somehow turn into a reliable Sub. We are going to need his size and athleticism against a lot of teams we have left to play. But he is a basket case right now.

Fore is quitely starting to become a bit of a threat on offense. Hit a couple of big shots in the second half. And thats important because Perry is not playing well at all. I think he and VJ caught the same virus.

The shooting range of Enoch and Williams really helps our offense. Teams can't sag off them and it spreads the defense out. Enoch really has a good looking shot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News