ADVERTISEMENT

6/14 - Meet AD Tyra and Head Coach Chris Mack

Sultan__of__Swine

15000+
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2004
Meet Athletic Director and Men's Basketball Coach
Meet Athletic Director, Vince Tyra, and men's basketball coach, Chris Mack, at the UClub for a grand reception. Enjoy ribs, chicken, and more for $25/each. Call 852-6996 for details and reservations.

Already declined the invite. I know of one engagement cancelled recently at the University Club due to lack of interest.

Let's see if these guys can attract a few people. They need the money...

I don’t know zipp. At $25 bucks a head there won’t be much money raised regardless of how many folks show up. Plus I would think a gathering of this nature would be right up your alley that would give you an opportunity to meet both of these gentlemen face to face. You could bring up your concerns to both of them. I’m going to check my schedule to see if I can squeeze this gathering in. Twenty-five bucks for a complete dinner is pretty cheap if you ask me. But of course nobody actually asked me.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Meet Athletic Director and Men's Basketball Coach
Meet Athletic Director, Vince Tyra, and men's basketball coach, Chris Mack, at the UClub for a grand reception. Enjoy ribs, chicken, and more for $25/each. Call 852-6996 for details and reservations.
Thanks for posting, Swine. It sounds like a great opportunity for the average fan. Unfortunately, I have another out of town commitment.

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT