ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: 4-star 2021 DB plans to visit Louisville in March.

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014

Kamari Lassiter is a 4-star defensive back from Alabama with offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, and a few other SEC programs, but that hasn't sacred off Louisville. They're recruiting him either harder or as hard as the two in-state powers and the emerging Florida Gators.

"Coach (Bryan) Brown and coach (Norvel) McKenzie talk in some way almost every day, usually through text, and I do plan to visit sometime in March," said Lassiter, "I want to make it on the 21st, but if I can't then it'll be a personal visit."

He's got a busy spring ahead of him. The Gators have locked in a visit for June 7th. After that, he plans to visit Clemson, Duke, FSU, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, and Ole Miss over the next few months. He's already visited Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt. He camped at Clemson last summer, but they haven't offered. FSU, Kentucky, and LSU also haven't offered yet.

While he's visited a lot of other schools, this will be his first stop in the 'Ville. "I know a little (about Louisville), more so about the football aspect of things, but I wanna get down there to see both the football and academic aspects," said Lassiter.

Dave's Deliberations: At the moment, the 4-star from Alabama seems pretty wide open, and Louisville appears to be very much in the mix. He said he doesn't know when he's going to cut his list of schools or when he's going to make his final decision. It does appear that Louisville has made him a top priority, and when Lassiter's announces his first cuts, I expect the Cards to remain in contention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News