ADVERTISEMENT

4* Josh Nickelberry visiting Friday

Going to be difficult getting that kid out of the state of North Carolina. I hope for the best but this is an up hill battle.

Why do you feel that way Cue? Has he mentioned not wanting to leave the state previously?
His two top choices as of today are UNC and NC State. Both have offered him a full scholarship. Right now it's UNC 60%, NC State 40%. I really like this kid and hope we can lure him away but getting in the picture this late can be looked as good or bad. I guess we'll know eventually.

His two top choices as of today are UNC and NC State. Both have offered him a full scholarship. Right now it's UNC 60%, NC State 40%. I really like this kid and hope we can lure him away but getting in the picture this late can be looked as good or bad. I guess we'll know eventually.

Those crystal ball predictions are only 5 predictions and the latest one was in February. Still a lot of time and we have a solid shot since he's visiting us.

Reactions: Cue Card
My understanding was the school did not pay on an unofficial visit. They only pay on an official visit. Correct me if I am wrong.

Correct. That's a plus for us because it's good to know a family all the way from NC is willing to come to all the way to Louisville on their own dime. It's about a 8-10 hour drive. I guess they are flying though, who knows.

Cool, BC1978. You read the Scout board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT