ADVERTISEMENT

3 star UK commit Kash Daniel

For UK to continually be the topic of conversation on this board, it must mean that we are becoming relevant again in football. I would be willing to wager that the game in December is a different outcome this year.

There may well be a different outcome. Cards winning by 7 or 10 is a different outcome.

...The guy [Stupes] has had two seasons as a HC, and he took over one of the worst rosters in a Power 5 conference...
My guess is you don't have any data for that. It just feels good saying it.

LPT Football: "70,000 strong..."

How would the ny times get accurate data on how many college fans there are in Fulton and mayfield KY? Honest question

I think it was social media derived, like Facebook.

LPT Football: We use that a lot...

You guys are in for a wake up call stoops is bringing talent to Lexington. The game last year was close and we was Terrible but I'm believing the hype the same as I have done for the past 30 years only this time it's actually looking good on paper I'll be glad to take a friendly wager and I'm in louisville

You guys are in for a wake up call stoops is bringing talent to Lexington. The game last year was close and we was Terrible but I'm believing the hype the same as I have done for the past 30 years only this time it's actually looking good on paper I'll be glad to take a friendly wager and I'm in louisville

It's probably going to be tough getting any betting action under a 1st post username. I think you would have a better chance if you use your actual UK poster username. Just a suggestion if you are serious about wanting to make some friendly wagers here. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT