ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Talent Composite

CrazyCard561

300+
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2022
There’s been a lot of talk about this being the most talented roster we’ve had in quite a while. Well, on paper this is true as the 2023 Talent Composite was released today and Louisville has the 29th best roster in CFB with an average player rating of 87.47 and 23 blue chips. Obviously this is only accounting for recruiting ratings so it is just a part of the puzzle but it definitely is true that we are more talented this year. A few notes regarding the 2023 Talent Composite:

- Louisville was #1 in improving their talent level after jumping a whopping 30 spots from last year where we were 59th most talented

- We jumped from just 12 blue chips in 2022 to 23 blue chips in 2023, with additions from HS and the transfer portal

- We rate #5 most talented roster in the ACC both by average player rating and total number of blue chips. Clemson (5th overall), Miami (12th), UNC (17th), FSU (20th) are ahead of us. We only play Miami this year. Notre Dame is 11th overall.

- GT is #6 in ACC (36th overall) with an average player rating of 87.23 and 18 blue chips. They are more talented than people are giving them credit for.

We have a lot of talent this year. If we can get off to a fast start I like our chances against this schedule. I’d like to see us up at around 20th in the future. I think that’s a good goal and would allow us to compete with the big dawgs. Nobody has ever made the playoff outside the top 20. Go Cards!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News