ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: 2020 4-star WR set to visit Louisville in March

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
Pursuant to my guy Ryan Snyder who writes for the rivals.com Penn State site, 2020 4-star WR Michael Wyman has scheduled a visit to Louisville on March 7th.

As you all know, Scott Satterfield is from North Carolina and so is Wyman. A while back I tweeted that I hope Louisville focuses on the triad and DMV areas of the country and Wyman is from the triad. When I expressed this sentiment I was greeted twitter backlash from those who took my words out of context. I wasn't saying that I hope the new staff focuses on the Triad and DMV rather than Georgia and Florida, but rather in addition to those hot beds. I thought this was a logical inference considering that Satterfield is plugged in down there but nuance isn't celebrated on social media in 2019. Regardless, there is a ton of talented players in North Carolina, DC, Virginia, and Maryland and the fact that Louisville is getting one of the most talented prospects from the triad area is encouraging.

Wyman is in high demand and boasts offers from programs such as Auburn, UGA, LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Penn State, so on and so forth. Getting him on campus is a good sign.

Speaking of Auburn, Georgia, and Oklahoma, Wyman will visit Auburn on March 2nd and UGA on March 9th. He visited Oklahoma in April of 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News