ADVERTISEMENT

2 ACC teams

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
What happened to the B1G team they’re all gone but there are 2 ACC teams in the Final Four.

Exactly! UL will be in a FF having already defeated 2 of the 3 opponents.

Oregon looked in the that 3rd set as the best WVB team that I have ever seen; a real tribute to the Lady Cards for their resilience.

Reactions: KozmasAgain

Oregon looked in the that 3rd set as the best WVB team that I have ever seen; a real tribute to the Lady Cards for their resilience.
The 3rd set scared the heck out of me. I was 8 rows back at the net. Oregon may have put together their best single set all season.

No kidding they were killing us on the net. But the Cards figured it out. They don’t have quit in them. I’m sure the Oregon fans thought it was done the way they dominated us. To bad. I will admit I thought they had our number too.

My friend invited me as his guest, and he has a young niece who is very talented in club volleyball here in Louisville, and is the recipient of mentoring by Anna. I commented to him after that third set that “I thought we were done”. He however took exception, as he was confident that we would respond, and he was correct …… those Ladies would not be denied, as Dani made an adjustment with how we were receiving their serve.

Oregon‘s strategy was most effective, as each serve was directed to Claire Chaussee, generally where she had to dig it down low, resulting in giving her less time to respond in the subsequent volley for the point.

Interesting to see the NCAA placing the two ACC teams against one another.

I thought the same thing regarding the placement of the 2 best teams in the same bracket. They had the B1G teams in separate brackets and it didn’t work out the way they wanted.

I read somewhere, first time a Final Four has not had either a Pac 10 or Big 10 team in its history. That’s saying something.

I watched Wisconsin play earlier this year and they were dominant. Watched them destroy a very good Nebraska team. Pitt knocking if the big bad wolf was impressive. This Final Four is going to be classic….. Are chances are as good as any……

I can’t wait….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT