ADVERTISEMENT

1st home game I’ve been to since 11/23/19.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Man, it was good to be back. The refurbished seats look like new, the stadium looked great, with one notable exception. The banner of honored former players needs to be replaced ASAP. Faded, missing letters and numbers, it looks third world. I thought I read a digital banner would replace it. They need to get on that.

Regarding the game, that was a fun one. Great energy by the fans. Game day operations seemed like it was business as usual. And, most importantly, the action on the field was super entertaining and the Cards got the win. A much needed, excitement filled win. I’m far from being on the Satt train. I simply don’t think he’s a good fit for Louisville, the city and university. But I give credit when credit is due. Let’s keep it going. The team last night looked nothing like the debacle against Mississippi. Onward!

Man, it was good to be back. The refurbished seats look like new, the stadium looked great, with one notable exception. The banner of honored former players needs to be replaced ASAP. Faded, missing letters and numbers, it looks third world. I thought I read a digital banner would replace it. They need to get on that.

Regarding the game, that was a fun one. Great energy by the fans. Game day operations seemed like it was business as usual. And, most importantly, the action on the field was super entertaining and the Cards got the win. A much needed, excitement filled win. I’m far from being on the Satt train. I simply don’t think he’s a good fit for Louisville, the city and university. But I give credit when credit is due. Let’s keep it going. The team last night looked nothing like the debacle against Mississippi. Onward!
Serious question: What will it take for you to change your mind? I would seriously like to know if you care to share.

Serious question: What will it take for you to change your mind? I would seriously like to know if you care to share.
Probably nothing, honestly. But, I’ll lessen my criticism if he wins. Last night was a huge step. And when I say he’s not a good fit here, it’s not a knock. Sometimes things just don’t feel right. He’s not here for the long haul. But, get those W’s before he hits the road.

Probably nothing, honestly. But, I’ll lessen my criticism if he wins. Last night was a huge step. And when I say he’s not a good fit here, it’s not a knock. Sometimes things just don’t feel right. He’s not here for the long haul. But, get those W’s before he hits the road.
Thanks for sharing. I can respect honesty and consistency.

Feelings are hard to change. It takes a lot of positive actions for them to change. I keep hoping that we find our long haul coach...if he wants to be that guy and brings in the W's I could live with that.

Reactions: CardX
I’m willing to forget the SC chat. Hell, I was thinking about bolting from my city in ‘20.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT