ADVERTISEMENT

(14) LOUISVILLE VS PITT GAME THREAD

IMO Plummer's worst notable throw was the completion on 3rd and 1. Thrash was open by about 10 yards and he over threw him, Thrash made a real nice catch to save him but couldn't keep his balance. It's a throw you gotta make and hit a wide open guy for an easy long TD. We were down 3 points at the time.

Sadly this game is more important in the scheme of things then the ND game was. Now we can’t afford to drop another ACC game. We just pulled a Miami

Dare I say it? Even Satterfield and Cincy beat Pitt. Yikes.
Damn I hate replacement QBs. It never turns out well for us

Reactions: Mayoman
On a positive note so far one of my two bets is going my way and the other looks good.

No mobility either. When things aren't working pitch and catch he doesn't have the wheels to go get a first down on his own.

Rough night.

Get the ball back and there is still plenty of time if someone on the sideline can get there shi err stuff together

We need to regroup and get back on track after this game I hope the week off gives us some time to think about what could have been.

All systems failure but plenty of people didn't believe we had the QB to make a serious run at the playoffs.
Agree the D bailed him out @ NC St that was a game he nearly lost for the Cards.

Hopefully the team gets a major upgrade next year at the position.

I think Brohm was going for pass interference calls because they are all over the receivers. This game is a combination of bad execution and bad officiating. That will beat you on the road whoever you're playing.

Not the best coaching job by Brohm. Everything fell apart after the failed 4th down on our own 30 yard line. I didn't mind the gamble but the play call was dumb. If you're going to risk what is in essence a turnover, you have to run the best play, not the play everyone is expecting. Pitt was hoping the Cards would just hand the ball off making the RB run 4 or 5 yards to get the inches needed.

That entire 2nd half the Cards played right into Pitts hands. It looked a whole lot like the past four years around here. It was nice while it lasted, but Plummer is just not the answer and not good enough for special results this season. Brohm should consider including the backup, whoever that is, in preparation during the off week.

It is what it is. You have to have an above average QB to really be a successful football team.

Reactions: Knucklehank1
See it all the time big win and big let down. Brohm fell for it going for it on the 1st drive of second half. Just didn’t need to do that. Add turnovers and refs were just atrocious. Combination of all that leads to losses.

Reactions: Mayoman and Deeva
All I saw was desperation after the failed fourth and 1. I don't think we ran once in the fourth quarter with 11 minutes left. Also didn't see guerendo in the entire 3rd quarter. Outscored 24-0 in second half. Alot of work to do during bye week

Reactions: Mayoman
So for those who don’t believe in conspiracies. You have an undefeated football team with an explosive offense and a dominant defense. That same team is coming off of one of its biggest wins in years. You have a fringe TV station trying to get into the college football game, what do you do? You make sure said undefeated team gets upset on your network to bring in ratings. What the hell was Louisville doing playing on a station that is known for shitty teen dramas?

Get used to this. Coach has one of these every year. Gonna have big wins, and follow them up with absolute turds.

Get used to this. Coach has one of these every year. Gonna have big wins, and follow them up with absolute turds.
It’s not like we were playing Ohio St, Mich St, and Wisconsin. That’s the 3 teams Brohm lost to after defeating a top 10 team. Tonight was a cluster****!

They aren’t talented enough to not have clunker halves. This game was coming against someone.

Duke is going to be a problem.
Yeah that's correct. The margin for error not large enough to overcome mistake riddled football top to bottom and an inspired opponent.

Yeah that's correct. The margin for error not large enough to overcome mistake riddled football top to bottom and an inspired opponent.
Georgia couldn’t overcome that shitshow by Plummer and Brohm tonight. Rest of the team did fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT