ADVERTISEMENT

11/21/22 MAUI INVITATIONAL- LOUISVILLE VS (9) ARKANSAS- 5PM ESPN2

I don't know if we've been a 15.5 underdog on a neutral court in a minute.
Hopefully, the team plays with a chip on their shoulder. I know I would.

This group has to get some kind of offensive flow. I can't figure what it is they're trying to do at that end.

Reactions: shadow force
Just need guys to break to the basket instead of 👀 the dribbler. It seems like it's only one option every time and that's the guy penetrating.

I sure hope that our coaching staff doesn’t teach going under the ball screen. If so it will be a nightmare of a season and future

Guys are trying. They're doing a great job not turning it over against the pressure. They just can't make shots. They're getting decent to good looks but the damn ball just won't go in the basket.

I know Withers hasn't been fantastic but it's good to see it looks Ike he has some confidence back

Refs just don't want to bail out Ellis with a foul even when he's fouled. They have not had that problem when Arkansas drives to the goal.

Refs know who the better team is and they officiate accordingly. It's been that way for decades.

This team will remain offensively challenged as long as they don't understand ball movement. It's not all their fault though...

Obviously we aren’t a very good team and we don’t have any skilled players, but our defensive effort is atrocious. Wide open shots, slow to switch and get into position, just look lost. Long year

Trying to figure out why we’re even in this tourney. This is the worst UofL team I’ve seen in my life. Should’ve self imposed lol. Sooo pathetic. Feel bad for Ellis. Payne off to a horrible start, and each game I’m concerned he’s not the guy. Even with talent. Our team is loaded with 4 star players and a 5 star. Granted there are 2 guards on the team (which is lowkey KP’s fault) we should not be this bad. After seeing Basili play the last 4 minutes, I understand why he doesn’t play lmao. Ree should get more time fwiw.

That 2nd half completely wiped out what was actually a hard fought 1st half.

This team is just bad. It's going to be a rough season.

I think they need to install Fabio into 2nd string backup PG, and move him into starting role if he doesn't completely faceplant. We need to give him minutes, I see no reason to not play him.

El has to be exhausted. Never seen so much dribbling in my life by one player. Seven turnovers too boot. Not gonna work like this.

Side note: Did anyone else notice how much they were slipping on the floor tonight? I did not see Arkansas slipping as much but noticed it with Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT