ADVERTISEMENT

#1 craziest trolling fanbase...the UK nut jobs

Ky fans are nuts by flooding UofL radio shows and fan boards with obnoxious to just plain weird comments . The nuts of the nuts who are the nuttiest. I mean, I can't understand why a Ky fan would come to a UofL board and try to explain the Ky perspective of things. I think I am in the majority when I say, I really don't care.

Did the ref admit he made an error? NO. Did Snell exhibit a bad attitude. YES. If this was a UofL player would you be “on his side”. No I don’t think so. If this had happened in the NFL Snell would not only have been ejected but paying a hefty fine. The writer of this “story” is giving his opinion, not explaining the rule. I’m done here . . . And you should be also.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I'm open to differing opinions.
OPEN to offering opinions? That's rich! It's another way of saying, "i am unable to shut my mouth."

Are we supposed to be grateful for your "openness"?

Just remember that because you have an opinion doesn't mean we have to give a damn about it. And, in case you haven't figured it out yet, nobody here gives a damn.

OPEN to offering opinions? That's rich! It's another way of saying, "i am unable to shut my mouth."

Are we supposed to be grateful for your "openness"?

Just remember that because you have an opinion doesn't mean we have to give a damn about it. And, in case you haven't figured it out yet, nobody here gives a damn.
I said I listen to different opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT