shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Go Cards!

Tipoff: Wednesday, January 12th at 9:00 p.m. EST
- How To Watch: ACC Network
- How To Listen: WHAS 840 AM
- Betting Favorite: Louisville -6.5
- All-Time Series: Louisville leads 14-10
- Last Meeting: Louisville won 73-68 on Dec. 4, 2021 (PNC Arena in Raleigh, N.C.)

I think Sam is better coming off the bench I think he is 0-4 from the floor right now. Thankfully he is rebounding right now.

Reactions: Deeva
Looks like it's the bad Sam tonight. I swear we shoot better on the road. I've counted four wide open shots missed in the first 5 minutes.

At the under 12 timeout Mack ripped Withers after he didn’t close out on the three point shooter. Luckily NC State missed the shot. Will he keep him in?

We can’t play against man to man. We have 4 guards and they couldn’t break me down. Just pass the ball outside the three point line, take one dribble then wash rinse repeat, shot clock buzzer. Also Jaylen Withers needs not see the court anymore for meaningful minutes. Hard to watch

Nothing has changed in the last 10 games. Same mistakes, same defensive break downs, same guys making them, play scared, play with no bball IQ. Afraid to say but Chris Mack is finished here

Reactions: CardsFirst
Got to be one of the worst disappointments in Louisville Cardinals history? Coach Mack has no effect on these players. It might as well be a fan from the stands coaching the team.

I think it's all to clear this team is going nowhere and as difficult as it may be, Chris Mack has to go somewhere else. It's just not been a good fit.

Imagine Pitino with all these players. All the options he would have. It's very frustrating to say the least.

Last lay up try sums it up. Mason Faulkner this isn’t the Southern conference. Trying to lay it up like he’s playing at the city hall rec league. Geez. We have no dog on this team whatsoever

He might want to play the 5 guys he thinks likes him the most. Whoever they are. It doesn't really look like it matters.

:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT